GAME DAY THREAD VIKINGS

Rockinon

Allen should have gotten a Personnel foul for that hit on Fitz if you ask me no different then the hit that Whitner put on jackson the difference is we didn't cry about it and beg for a flag...

Whitner hit a sliding QB. Big difference.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just seems deflated. we were a team with a losing record and kept fighting for the past few games against some ok teams. they just seem to have come to the realization they are 2-9 and have packed it in

They sure are playing like that today but it does have to get frusturating when NO calls go your way ever. You can only play so hard for so long. We are still in this game we aren't going to win it but we are going to put up some points in the second half...

What a crazy half, a lesson in how things can go bad, quick.

I'm not going to blame the officiating, but it was terrible. If you said earlier in the week it'll be 7 - 31 at the half, I would have assumed Peterson would have like 200 yards rushing in the first half...

Allen cant make him false start

Not my point. His false start is because Allen is eating him up. Allen is owning him today. In the Eagles game last year, Allen had 3 sacks on Peters and Peters pitched in with a couple false starts and a holding call. Allen is perhaps the best pass-rusher in the NFL and when the Bills dug this hole, they announced that they would be passing every down. That's unfortunate for Bell, who now gets a full-time workout the rest of the day. Hopefully, Chan will spare him some TE or RB help.

Yes, but Whitner followed him down as he slid and aimed his shoulder into JAckson's head. He made no move to pull up.

The entire point of the slide is to protect the QB. It should be a penalty to hit a QB in a slide, but the total lack of consistency in calling it is maddening. The NFL officials really need to clean up their act on calling it.