McCargo active, Maybin active

Spiderweb

Our two biggest, remaining disappointments will both be active today, with Troup's injury and Torbor to the IR.

What wastes of roster sport they've been to date.

time for them to play with reckless abandon, a huge sense of desperation, nothing to lose, leave it all on the field...all that good stuff. seriously, for mccargo this is the equivalent of a last chance to the 5th power, and for maybin, give us a sign that there is a fire burning. wish them both the best and hope that the team's overall energy is high for 60 minutes today. let's go bills!

I totally disagree with the notion that Maybin needs to play with reckless abandon and dig deep. I think the kid plays with all his heart and gives maximum effort. The issue is he isn't good enough and his determination doesn't make up for his lack of size to play the position. The young man goes all out which in turn makes it even more noticeable when he gets dominated. I actually think if he tried less, he would be less noticeable.

I totally disagree with the notion that Maybin needs to play with reckless abandon and dig deep. I think the kid plays with all his heart and gives maximum effort. The issue is he isn't good enough and his determination doesn't make up for his lack of size to play the position. The young man goes all out which in turn makes it even more noticeable when he gets dominated. I actually think if he tried less, he would be less noticeable.

This. Question Maybin's talent, but not his effort. Dude gives it his all, he's just not good enough.