Anybody have seats in the M&T Club?

I work there. The view is great, that being said it feels like your watching the game on a huge television because it is, noise wise, completley cutoff from the rest of the ralph...Looks like people are mouthing the shout song...It is nice and toasty in there though, so ya take the good with the bad I guess

the game it too antiseptic from in those big boxes

i actually prefer the small private boxes with the sliding windows. you can sit inside and yet have open air access to the stadium. if i ever win the lottery im buying one of those. otherwise, sit outside

I've sat in the M&T a couple of times. There are some big advantages: the food is terrific (it was good enough to make me regret cooking at tailgate), as is the drinks service (especially if you don't like beer and want other adult beverage options), and if you hate the cold, well, you won't have to worry about that. The bathrooms are nice.

That said, those above who said that they felt cut off from the rest of the crowd, are right. It's a huge disadvantage. I felt like I was watching the game in a sports bar with a really nice view, not like I was at the game.

Club seats are another option. Cheaper than the M&T Club. I have had Club seats in the Paul McGuire Club sice they were built. Love em !! Still enjoy the crowd and get into it with the rest of the fans but can go inside the club. Never miss the action; TV's all over the club and even in the bathrooms..which are clean. No trouble with drunks spilling beer on you or any other problems. Full bar with any booze or wine you might want. Very good selection of food (I usually get my fix of beef on Kimmelwick). Plenty of tables to sit and eat your food at. Another note on the TV's: there is about 9 TV's on both side walls of the club that show every other game on. In the past the World Series, NASCAR and other major events (9/11 coverage for example) have been on. The Clubs remain open for quite a while after the game. If the weather is bad we'll just hang out for a while and watch another game while most of the traffic clears out.

The Bills Boosters have many of their meetings in either the Paul McGuire or Van Miller Clubs: http://www.buffalobillsboosterclub.com/ No membership needed just to attend one meeting though membership is just $15, see the Clubs and enjoy good fellowship with other Bills fans.

+1 on the club seats. The fact that you are outside but have indoor amenities right behind you, that the badly behaved have been weeded out for you, and clean/ample bathrooms make it a no brainer for me when I come back to the east.

Edited by sullim4

+1 on the club seats. The fact that you are outside but have indoor amenities right behind you, that the badly behaved have been weeded out for you, and clean/ample bathrooms make it a no brainer for me when I come back to the east.

Plus the first 20 rows or so have the overhang from the upperdeck. Plus 90% of the time the wind is out of the Southwest and not blowing in our face with rain or snow.

One more TV note :lol: there are even TV's hanging from the upper deck visable to those sitting in the first 13 rows. Before the Bills gave us Fanvision they gave us a good way to see replays or goal line play at the scoreboard end of the stadium.

the game it too antiseptic from in those big boxes

What he said. But, antiseptic from the game might be a good thing... 2-12 Bills facing the mighty Pats? Being detached from the game, and even perhaps anesthetizing one's self beforehand ain't a bad idea. However, you could do that at home and save your money.