To those going to the game

stevestojan

Please, help this team out. Do whatever the hell you can. If it means not being able to talk for three days (ie, I just got my voice back 100%) because you are screaming so loud, so be it.

Another thing, make sure all your wives, girlfriends, daughters, sisters, mothers, etc SHUT THE F-CK UP when we have the ball.

Now, I know that is a sexist statement, but I really don't care. We were with a boatload of people, and when the bills had the ball, the Bills fans were quiet, except for the shrill of the women. Please, teach them when to cheer, and when to be quiet and pray.

Third, drink. And drink alot. Especially if you are not the LOUD type. This isnt a game to take little Johnny to to show him the Ralph. This is a playoff game. (ok, if its your son's first game for real, know that I'm half kidding, and have fun :P ).

The point is, this is a PLAYOFF game. Lose and we B word all week about why Losman should go in to get the kinks out for next year.

If you guys can rattle this douchebag QB who I never heard of and make him throw a pick, or even call TimeOut when he didnt want to - well, you'll be my heros.

So, step up to the plate, (see the EndZoneCrew should you need an example of how to act) and for God's Sakes:

GIT 'R DONE!

OK, OK, OK, I'll take one for the team and give up my voice for 3 days, but now you're going to owe me even more beers. And I'm one of those women who know when NOT to yell (or do the wave) at a game.

155381[/snapback]

So, you're not the shrilling type? :P

OK, OK, OK, I'll take one for the team and give up my voice for 3 days, but now you're going to owe me even more beers. And I'm one of those women who know when NOT to yell (or do the wave) at a game.

155381[/snapback]

Listen, Aussie, if i have to tell you ONE more time that you are one of the guys, I'm gonna fly down to texas and... well, buy you those beers I owe you :P

I'm getting seasons next year, so beers will be repaid at that point. :P

That's impossible.  None of us "women-folk" could possibly know that.  :P

155392[/snapback]

Listen, I have been pinned by every male stereotype, because i am, well, male. I know you girls here are obviously diehards, and that didn't apply. Sorry. But honestly, the ONLY ones cheering when Bledsoe was under center were the women. Don't be a statistic :P

Sorry AiO - but please, if you are going with any women, tell them to STFU when we have the ball!

Another thing, make sure all your wives, girlfriends, daughters, sisters, mothers, etc SHUT THE F-CK UP when we have the ball.

155378[/snapback]

Amen! Remember the Jax game and all the jackasses doing the wave when WE HAD THE BALL??!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Guest Jeff Garcia
Maybe if the women were to do a "Topless wave" whenever Cleveland has the ball we may be able to distract em.

155391[/snapback]

Not if I'm starting.

Amen!  Remember the Jax game and all the jackasses doing the wave when WE HAD THE BALL??!!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

155396[/snapback]

In Miami, since about 40% of us were bills fans, we had some fan effect.

We had the ball at about the Dolphins 20 (i was drinking, so don't quote me on that), but this girl (one of my friends gf's) stands up and starts shrieking. After refraining myself from piledriving her, I told her to look at the Fish fans, and why does it seem strange that she is doing what they are doing....

This isnt a game to take little Johnny to to show him the Ralph.

155378[/snapback]

Amen to that. I went to a Bills-Browns game at Rich when I was 11 and I learned many new words. And I considered myself fairly knowledgeable in that lexicon prior to that game, too. :P