What these next few games will tell us

Havent posted here in a few days which isnt ordinary for me. Ive spent the last few days really trying to put our loss to Pitsburgh in perspective and what it means for our football team going forward.

Losing a close game that by all accounts we had won by my own estimation three times but couldnt get it done, Sundays game will say alot about the character of our team, and our coach. I really like Gailey and the offensive improvement has been impressive this year to say the least. But what i need to see more than anything from Gailey in year one is can he get his team to put a loss like this behind them and beat a talented team like the vikings. This is a game we should win IMO and i think alot of experts will pick the Bills this week but at the end of the day it comes down to the winning cuture that Gailey is trying to put into our beloved Bills. good teams dont lose two in a row, good teams go out after a tough loss and make a statement to say that loss last week wasnt what were capable of, we can beat anyone and we will beat you today.

This season isnt about finding out what talent we have or dont have or securing the top pick, this season is about changing the LOSING culture in Buffalo to a WINNING Culture. The first step of that i Think happens Sunday. This is a must win game IMO. We need to instill a winning atttitude. That is how you get the most production out of draft picks, that is how you get fans in the seats. You WIN

To Build that Winning culture you have to beat the best. The Best team in our division is the Pats*. (argue the jets if you want but i say the Pats* becasue they have owned us over the years) The Patriots game I think will the number one indicator of next season. if we lose that game we will not make the playoffs next season. To go into an off season knowing the last time you played the very best you won is going to be huge for this team. This is the most important game of the season

Chan knows he can win out and i personally think he needs to to. Honestly would anyone really be upset if we went 5-0 with 3 division wins the next few weeks? I think wed all be talking playoffs next year and actually having some hope for it too.

7-9 with 3 point losses to Playoff contendors the Chiefs, Bears, Ravens and Steelers? We are a Winning Attitude from 11-5

Havent posted here in a few days which isnt ordinary for me. Ive spent the last few days really trying to put our loss to Pitsburgh in perspective and what it means for our football team going forward.

Losing a close game that by all accounts we had won by my own estimation three times but couldnt get it done, Sundays game will say alot about the character of our team, and our coach. I really like Gailey and the offensive improvement has been impressive this year to say the least. But what i need to see more than anything from Gailey in year one is can he get his team to put a loss like this behind them and beat a talented team like the vikings. This is a game we should win IMO and i think alot of experts will pick the Bills this week but at the end of the day it comes down to the winning cuture that Gailey is trying to put into our beloved Bills. good teams dont lose two in a row, good teams go out after a tough loss and make a statement to say that loss last week wasnt what were capable of, we can beat anyone and we will beat you today.

This season isnt about finding out what talent we have or dont have or securing the top pick, this season is about changing the LOSING culture in Buffalo to a WINNING Culture. The first step of that i Think happens Sunday. This is a must win game IMO. We need to instill a winning atttitude. That is how you get the most production out of draft picks, that is how you get fans in the seats. You WIN

To Build that Winning culture you have to beat the best. The Best team in our division is the Pats*. (argue the jets if you want but i say the Pats* becasue they have owned us over the years) The Patriots game I think will the number one indicator of next season. if we lose that game we will not make the playoffs next season. To go into an off season knowing the last time you played the very best you won is going to be huge for this team. This is the most important game of the season

Chan knows he can win out and i personally think he needs to to. Honestly would anyone really be upset if we went 5-0 with 3 division wins the next few weeks? I think wed all be talking playoffs next year and actually having some hope for it too.

7-9 with 3 point losses to Playoff contendors the Chiefs, Bears, Ravens and Steelers? We are a Winning Attitude from 11-5

Any win on the road is a good win (just ask the Steelers!) Hope they can pull it off on Sunday.

This is a game we should win IMO and i think alot of experts will pick the Bills this week but at the end of the day it comes down to the winning cuture that Gailey is trying to put into our beloved Bills. good teams dont lose two in a row, good teams go out after a tough loss and make a statement to say that loss last week wasnt what were capable of, we can beat anyone and we will beat you today.

This is a game the Bills should win? A 2 win team going into the metrodome isn't a "should win" game. They certainly can win it and I have no doubt it will be competitive but I think you're getting ahead of yourself here.

And since when are the Bills a "good team?" They're on the right track but they're a long way off from being considered good. And this team can not beat anyone - particularly on the road. Playing lots of close games doesn't mean that they can suddenly go into Foxborro and take out the Pats.

I think you're vastly overestimating this Bills team. They've given us reason for hope but they haven't turned the corner yet and become respectable.

This is a game the Bills should win? A 2 win team going into the metrodome isn't a "should win" game. They certainly can win it and I have no doubt it will be competitive but I think you're getting ahead of yourself here.

And since when are the Bills a "good team?" They're on the right track but they're a long way off from being considered good. And this team can not beat anyone - particularly on the road. Playing lots of close games doesn't mean that they can suddenly go into Foxborro and take out the Pats.

I think you're vastly overestimating this Bills team. They've given us reason for hope but they haven't turned the corner yet and become respectable.

I didnt say they were a good team...yet. Its about building the winning culture, good teams come back and win games like this, that was my point. But your absoultly right, until they win these games, were just a tough team to beat

As for the Bolded part, I was at the Cinci game and we beat them badly. The TV can only show so much but the bengals about mailed it in halfway thru the 3rd quarter

The Bills have had two othet tough OT losses and manage to come back strong. They had a miserable first half in CIN and roared back. So I don't understand the premise that we need to prove we are capable of bouncing back. To me we've been doing that most of the season.

PTR

The Bills have had two othet tough OT losses and manage to come back strong. They had a miserable first half in CIN and roared back. So I don't understand the premise that we need to prove we are capable of bouncing back. To me we've been doing that most of the season.

PTR

bounced back to keep that 2-9 season going strong

How does a team with a 2-9 record establish a winning culture? Don't you have to win some games first before moving from a losing culture to a new one? The reality is, winning happens when you've got more talent than the opponent and they're coached well. Even lesser talented teams can win with solid coaching and a "culture" is overrated. Heck, look at Tampa Bay and Saint Louis? Both teams have been bad for a long time, but now that they've added more talent, they're winning. Both HC's seem to be doing yeoman's work.

Emotions, playing hard, and feeling good aren't important when you don't win. Gailey knows that and the team know that. It's guys like Kyle Williams who admit that moral victories don't count. How some fans don't know this is beyond me. Win games and things change. Losing, even by a handful of points, is worthless.

I think 3 of our last 4 games have been losses in OT and that Lions game came AWFULLY close to being ANOTHER OT game. Sure we're improving but good teams find ways to win the close ones. You guys talk about the ifs and the buts; this team find ways to blow it. KInda like the Lions. Good teams win regardless and bad teams find ways to blow it. Sure we improved but we're still FAR from where we need to be.

How does a team with a 2-9 record establish a winning culture? Don't you have to win some games first before moving from a losing culture to a new one? The reality is, winning happens when you've got more talent than the opponent and they're coached well. Even lesser talented teams can win with solid coaching and a "culture" is overrated. Heck, look at Tampa Bay and Saint Louis? Both teams have been bad for a long time, but now that they've added more talent, they're winning. Both HC's seem to be doing yeoman's work.

Emotions, playing hard, and feeling good aren't important when you don't win. Gailey knows that and the team know that. It's guys like Kyle Williams who admit that moral victories don't count. How some fans don't know this is beyond me. Win games and things change. Losing, even by a handful of points, is worthless.

You're right. A bunch of guys running for the bus would be so much better.

PTR