Sellout

way to go, micky d's!!

Everyone be sure to get SOMETHING from a Mc'Ds before game time in appreciation....even a diet coke or something!

way to go, micky d's!!

Everyone be sure to get SOMETHING from a Mc'Ds before game time in appreciation....even a diet coke or something!

155434[/snapback]

The only thing they make that does not suck is their coffee! :P

That was a nice gesture and great PR move.

sad commentary on the dwindling fan base. oh well, i changed my plans and bought two tix this morning. guess i'll be stopping at McD's for breakfast on the way there. are these mcgriddle things as good as everyone says?

McGriddles are great!

The only thing they make that does not suck is their coffee!  :P

That was a nice gesture and great PR move.

155475[/snapback]

BK's got some good coffee, too.

I used to eat fast food all the time. Since I've been "dieting", I havnt had it in about 2 and a half months (fast food at all). I think if i had a BK breakfast right now, I would defile my pants.

BK's got some good coffee, too.

I used to eat fast food all the time. Since I've been "dieting", I havnt had it in about 2 and a half months (fast food at all). I think if i had a BK breakfast right now, I would defile my pants.

155482[/snapback]

I am content digesting my cheeseburger garbage plate, white bread, and diet pepsi. :P

sad commentary on the dwindling fan base.  oh well, i changed my plans and bought two tix this morning.  guess i'll be stopping at McD's for breakfast on the way there.  are these mcgriddle things as good as everyone says?

155472[/snapback]

In order to answer that question, I need to tell a short story. Back in Aug 2002, I was at Canton to see Jim Kelly inducted to the Hall Of Fame. There was a McD's next to the hotel. Went over there for breakfast, and saw on the menu there was no McGriddles listed. I asked the pimply faced teenager behind the counter, "Have you heard of McGriddles?" "Huh?" was his reply. I knew then that Syracuse must be a test market for the McGriddle. I reluctently ordered my usual backup meal of the Steak and Cheese Bagel.

In order to answer that question, I need to tell a short story. Back in Aug 2002, I was at Canton to see Jim Kelly inducted to the Hall Of Fame. There was a McD's next to the hotel. Went over there for breakfast, and saw on the menu there was no McGriddles listed. I asked the pimply faced teenager behind the counter, "Have you heard of McGriddles?" "Huh?" was his reply. I knew then that Syracuse must be a test market for the McGriddle. I reluctently ordered my usual backup meal of the Steak and Cheese Bagel.

155508[/snapback]

yeah, I've only known about McGriddles for about 6 months - tops.

sad commentary on the dwindling fan base.  oh well, i changed my plans and bought two tix this morning.  guess i'll be stopping at McD's for breakfast on the way there.  are these mcgriddle things as good as everyone says?

155472[/snapback]

I do not consider selling over 70K tickets in December in Buffalo a sign of a dwindling fan base, but that is just my take. I am going to a farm to Griswald a Christmas tree with my family on Sunday, and doing some Christmas shopping. I am really hoping to make it to the Steelers game, but that will be a last minute decision.

The only Mickey D breakfast food I like is the burritos. McGriddles gagged me.

Enjoy the game!

GO BILLS!

I do not consider selling over 70K tickets in December in Buffalo a sign of a dwindling fan base, but that is just my take. I am going to a farm to Griswald a Christmas tree with my family on Sunday, and doing some Christmas shopping. I am really hoping to make it to the Steelers game, but that will be a last minute decision.

The only Mickey D breakfast food I like is the burritos. McGriddles gagged me.

Enjoy the game!

GO BILLS!

155524[/snapback]

The burritos are great for when you have to drive and eat. That's another favorite of mine.

McDonald's bought up the remaining 4k+ tix.

155283[/snapback]

Sorry didn't see this thread before starting mine. fast food has never been my favorite, but I can still remember those Big Mac's, Large Fries, and a Coke for under a buck at the McDonalds in Hornell, circa 1972-1974.

The guy that organized this for McDonalds is the dad of buddy of mine that comes to the North Star out here. He owns some McDonalds in Buffalo. My friend just got tickets to fly back because M & T is havign a big party for at the stadium for them.

The tickets go to area servicemen and their families. Good move, and a nice gesture.

My guess is that those are seats would have normally gone to the Browns fans, but since this is a bad year, they aren't making the trip to fill the void. That won't be the case with the Steelers fans.

Gray you heading to NorthStar Sunday? I'll finally be there after a long break.

The guy that organized this for McDonalds is the dad of  buddy of mine that comes to the North Star out here. He owns some McDonalds in Buffalo. My friend just got tickets to fly back because M & T is havign a big party for at the stadium for them.

The tickets go to area servicemen and their families. Good move, and a nice gesture.

My guess is that those are seats would have normally gone to the Browns fans, but since this is a bad year, they aren't making the trip to fill the void. That won't be the case with the Steelers fans.

155657[/snapback]