more wikileaks fun

....lybob

Fits right in with your general anarchist approach I suppose.

Hardly far from it. I am not off the deep end like some of the conservatives here about Islam and what they portray... Yet, knowing stuff like the Saudi thing is priceless/valuable... It exposes the Islamic nations for what they are. Remember, we as Americans are caught in the middle here (among other things when it comes to world policy).

This information is very helpful! Why are we still friends with these douchebags?:blink: Some friends!:wallbash:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly far from it. I am not off the deep end like some of the conservatives here about Islam and what they portray... Yet, knowing stuff like the Saudi thing is priceless/valuable... It exposes the Islamic nations for what they are. Remember, we as Americans are caught in the middle here (among other things when it comes to world policy).

This information is very helpful! Why are we still friends with these douchebags?:blink: Some friends!:wallbash:

There have been articles posted on this board alone about Pakistan supporting Al-Queada, about Saudia Arabia being leery of Iran and privately backing an attack. So this wasn't really news for anyone that cared to look, it could however start a war.

Me personally... I think this is great that this stuff is exposed. I love the part about "our Friends" the Saudis urging the US to bomb Muslim brothers Iran.

That's not news to anyone involved - not even the Iranians. Persian Shi'a and Arab Sunni have been at each other's throats for ever, and referring to them as "Muslim brothers" is patently ridiculous and, frankly, completely ignorant.

And in this specific case Saudis and Iranians basically fought a violent proxy war in Afghanistan as a sideshow to the Afghan-Soviet conflict (which Americans are blissfully unaware of because...well, what do you expect from a people that in response to Muslim extremists go out to the nearest convenience store and beat up a Sikh?) Hell, the Saudis recently granted overfly rights to Israel for the specific purpose of bombing Iran, and it was widely publicly reported...I don't think any wikileaks revelations are going to be particularly damaging or even interesting to the involved parties in this case.

That's not news to anyone involved - not even the Iranians. Persian Shi'a and Arab Sunni have been at each other's throats for ever, and referring to them as "Muslim brothers" is patently ridiculous and, frankly, completely ignorant.

And in this specific case Saudis and Iranians basically fought a violent proxy war in Afghanistan as a sideshow to the Afghan-Soviet conflict (which Americans are blissfully unaware of because...well, what do you expect from a people that in response to Muslim extremists go out to the nearest convenience store and beat up a Sikh?) Hell, the Saudis recently granted overfly rights to Israel for the specific purpose of bombing Iran, and it was widely publicly reported...I don't think any wikileaks revelations are going to be particularly damaging or even interesting to the involved parties in this case.

"I thought they were all Muslims?" - G.W.B.

The only thing that video proves is that MSNBC is desperately clinging to the anti-Fox News editorial positioning to win ratings. Otherwise there were few real facts in that "rant"

Keep trying mr ....booby

Who cares about a bunch of more brown people dying?

We have more pressing needs here, like knowing Kim Kardashian's momentary BMs.

So... Now everybody has heard it from the rooftops! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And I am the one considerd an "elitist" liberal?

Who cares about a bunch of more brown people dying?

We have more pressing needs here, like knowing Kim Kardashian's momentary BMs.

Swing and wiffs... As GG strikes out mightily.

What are you even getting at? Strange of ME... Of all people asking this. :P

Release Keith Olberman, Rachel Madow and Chris Matthew's emails! I'm a human being. I've got a right to know what they said. NO SECRETS. NEVER. NOT ONE!

I agree... This isn't really a big deal... So what if the info is out there... Who really cares... Who really wants it hidden. It is what it is. Big deal... Oooo end of the world!

So... Now everybody has heard it from the rooftops! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And I am the one considerd an "elitist" liberal?

If it's any consolation, I think you're a bit too dopey to be an elitist anything.

As evidenced by the fact that you seem to now have confused the leaked info you mentioned with 1000 years of Persian and Arab history. :wacko:

Russia Plans to Take Out WikiLeaks

NSA predicts 'ruthless' response

US intelligence officials think WikiLeaks has evidence of graft and corruption among Russia’s leaders, and predict that Moscow will stop at nothing to shut down the organization. “We may not have been able to stop WikiLeaks so far,” one law enforcement official tells the Daily Beast, but “the Russians play by different rules.” The NSA has electronic evidence that the FSB has the group under close surveillance

Tom Clancy is that you?

David Manning put this turd on the map ... !@#$ing homo, I mean traitor.

He who leaked the past few large batches is already under arrest. PFC Bradley Manning, an intel analyst. He brought CDs in to his office, and pretended to listen to music as he was copying documents to the blank CD.

Keep that in mind - how shamelessly easy it was for some yahoo to circumvent the security on highly classified documents by pretending to listen to Lady Gaga - the next time someone from TSA is grabbing your crotch.

I also believe he installed software that allowed remote access

jeepers I hope our corrupt oligarchy puts the kibosh on him before the Russian corrupt oligarchy, I'd hate to lose the cover-up race.

There are some progressive calling for the the head of Assange. Seems they haven't forgotten wikileaks "Climategate"

I assume any mintue now you'll post your real name and SSN.

Transparency, right?

Way to miss his point. He's not saying he should freely volunteer his information. He's saying that if you steal his SSN, it's your First Amendment right to publish it to the world.

:wacko:

I also believe he installed software that allowed remote access

Hadn't heard that...that kind-of surprises me, because most government offices I've seen are far more cognizant of network security than they are physical security.

But only "kind-of", because I can and have hacked through a major government office's (which I shall not name) security and into their network with a bluetooth-enabled cell phone. <_< Too much "security" in this country is really theater.

Way to miss his point. He's not saying he should freely volunteer his information. He's saying that if you steal his SSN, it's your First Amendment right to publish it to the world.

:wacko:

!@#$, youre right.

CONNER...may I have access to your PC for a few hours? I need to copy some Lady Gaga CDs. Im a big fan, ya know.

Edited by RkFast