"It's a physical game for physical people"

TPS

I think that's what Gailey says in the intro ad on most of the BB.com videos. This team went toe-to-toe with one of the most physical teams in the league. The boys in the "trenches" deserve a lot of credit. I thought Carrington had his "coming out party" today. It will be difficult to keep him out of the line up now.

I think it's a matter of 2 playmakers at the LB positions and this team competes with anyone.

This was a barometer game for the Bills, and "a storm is a brewing"! I can't wait for the Pats game.

Edited by TPS

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but as soon as Dwan Edwards was hurt and Carrington replaced him our D stepped it up. I'd be interested in seeing the YPC for their runningback was before and after the injury. Also, I loved the way Carrington got that sack, he made a nice move to get to the QB.

Very encouraged out of what I am seeing from Carrington and for that matter Troupe as well.

I think that's what Gailey says in the intro ad on most of the BB.com videos. This team went toe-to-toe with one of the most physical teams in the league. The boys in the "trenches" deserve a lot of credit. I thought Carrington had his "coming out party" today. It will be difficult to keep him out of the line up now.

I think it's a matter of 2 playmakers at the LB positions and this team competes with anyone.

This was a barometer game for the Bills, and "a storm is a brewing"! I can't wait for the Pats game.

I agree with the need for two quality OLB's, but let's not overlook an almost equal need to find Stroud's replacement as well. He looked old and slow out there. He's barely a shadow of the player he once was for the Jags.

I agree completely on Stroud. He is easily blocked and no comparison to his first year here. Carrington, Troup and Moats are all contributing. Looking forward to another Buddy draft.

I agree with the need for two quality OLB's, but let's not overlook an almost equal need to find Stroud's replacement as well. He looked old and slow out there. He's barely a shadow of the player he once was for the Jags.

Funny, cause from reading some of the posts here, I was all but sure that, 10 games into his NFL career, Carrington was a bust. :oops:

You should know by now that everyone is a bust on this forum at some point.

From the beginning of the season just about every player on the team has been a bust.

In fact I am hard pressed to think of a player that hasn't been labelled a bust.

Stroud will be 33 and in his 11th season next year, and he is under contract with the Bills through 2012. It may be time to part ways after this season . . .