Alabama

WTF! I want Alabama to win but that personal fowl on Fairley was ridiculous that led to Bama's 3rd TD. When Auburn loses that will put TCU in the Championship game and then Ohio state can take on "sister of the poor" Boise. :devil:

I agree.

Tim Tebow did more than that to celebrate a first down. that call definitely had me scratching my head.

WTF! I want Alabama to win but that personal fowl on Fairley was ridiculous that led to Bama's 3rd TD. When Auburn loses that will put TCU in the Championship game and then Ohio state can take on "sister of the poor" Boise. :devil:

It will be Boise moving ahead of TCU after they beat Nevada tonight going to the chanpionship game.

Heckuva game!

Gonna play some xbox with Lana, then watch the Boise/Nevada game, then fire up the Expendables on my HT rig....

I got-ta FEE-LING...that to-NITE'S GON-na be aaaaaaa GOOOOD nite....

/Black Eyed Peas

After watching this showdown here today can anyone honestly say that Boise and TCU deserve to put themselves in the same category as SEC teams. seriously?

I would take a two loss SEC team over an undefeated TCU or Boise

what will really piss me off is if Auburn somehow loses the SEC championship, and that counts against them as a loss and drops them from the top spot :angry:

edit: also, as much as Id like to see Boise get Ohio St in light of the Ohio AD running his mouth, Id LOVE to see Boise in a bowl against LSU or Alabama. I'd take a THREE loss Alabama over Boise.

Edited by DrDankenstein

what will really piss me off is if Auburn somehow loses the SEC championship, and that counts against them as a loss and drops them from the top spot :angry:

edit: also, as much as Id like to see Boise get Ohio St in light of the Ohio AD running his mouth, Id LOVE to see Boise in a bowl against LSU or Alabama. I'd take a THREE loss Alabama over Boise.

not a 3 loss bama, it's still possible OSU plays boise or TCU.

You are so right, I would love it to be Boise vs Alabama or Ohio State lol......LSU is a weird team and who knows with them

People in Jersey call Fairleigh Dickinson U "Fairly Ridiculous U", so I found it funny that you used it in a sentence.

That said, I thought that was the worst call I've seen all season. I still can't believe Auburn came back and won, because I thought that was going to be there only chance to change the momentum.

People in Jersey call Fairleigh Dickinson U "Fairly Ridiculous U", so I found it funny that you used it in a sentence.

That said, I thought that was the worst call I've seen all season. I still can't believe Auburn came back and won, because I thought that was going to be there only chance to change the momentum.

Never heard of it, but glad I made you :lol: