Harbaugh moving closer to Michigan

billsevans

There have been rumblings out of Michigan this week that regardless of a win or loss Rich Rodriguez will be out as head coach. The likely replacement is Harbaugh from Stanford. If Harbaugh leaves does Luck throw his name into the Draft hat, or learn a new system under a new coach and stay? Kirk Herbstreit believes Rich Rod will coach his last game Saturday. "If that does not happen, then I've got to believe -- I've called Stanford games this year, and as good as they are, they don't fill up their stadium. It's really sad to see the apathy. They just don't appreciate what they have. I could very easily see Jim Harbaugh -- I don't think he's going to be at Stanford much longer."

Rich Rod On way Out

There have been rumblings out of Michigan this week that regardless of a win or loss Rich Rodriguez will be out as head coach. The likely replacement is Harbaugh from Stanford. If Harbaugh leaves does Luck throw his name into the Draft hat, or learn a new system under a new coach and stay? Kirk Herbstreit believes Rich Rod will coach his last game Saturday. "If that does not happen, then I've got to believe -- I've called Stanford games this year, and as good as they are, they don't fill up their stadium. It's really sad to see the apathy. They just don't appreciate what they have. I could very easily see Jim Harbaugh -- I don't think he's going to be at Stanford much longer."

Rich Rod On way Out

Thanks for the Link!

As a Michigan Fan this is SERIOUS music to my ears!!! B-)

Hmmm, this all sounds familiar. ;)

There a possibility that Rich Rod stays if they beat OSU, but that's looking like a pipe dream. And Luck may just want to finish that important architectural degree, and in the process risking his #1 overall ranking and a new coaching staff. ;)

2) Why give up on Rich R at Michigan? The offense is tremendous; he just needs a better d-coordinator.

Because it's his 3rd year and Michigan is worse than when he took over.

Why would Harbaugh leave Stanford? They're ranked #7 and their only loss was to #1 Oregon.

Because Harbaugh is a Michigan alum, it's his dream job, and it's a more prestigious job.