Jets ripped off the Bills shout song celebration

1billsfan

Anybody see the end of the Jets game when they scored the winning touchdown, the loudspeakers blared the original "Shout!" song? Hmmm, wonder who they got that from?I think I saw another team this year do the same thing. What a bunch of copy cat posers.

You're complaining as if nobody else does that.

The Jets make me want to shout "You're a bunch of over-rated :censored: and I can't wait to see you fall in the playoffs ... again"

I think the Jets and Bills are not even that far apart from each other right now. If the Bills win those three very close ones and they lose those three very close ones they would have the same 5-5 record. I'm going to that final game in New jersey and I hope the Jets need the win for the division title and the Bills spoil the party.

Well excuuuse me! This is the first year I saw another NFL use that song in a celebration.

In all seriousness, it's used everywhere...I've heard it in NFL stadiums, NHL rinks, MLB stadiums, etc. It's a popular song that everyone has the rights to play, so it shouldn't surprise you to hear the original song somewhere other than Buffalo.

In all seriousness, it's used everywhere...I've heard it in NFL stadiums, NHL rinks, MLB stadiums, etc. It's a popular song that everyone has the rights to play, so it shouldn't surprise you to hear the original song somewhere other than Buffalo.

Correct. It's not like USC's band playing the Notre Dame alma mater.

Plus the Bills Shout is a little different than just playing the original song anyway. It is still a Bills thing if you ask me. No reason to get upset. Although if it helps someone hate the Jets I am all for it. I would rather spoil the Pats run to the playoffs than the jets though. We have had recent success against the Jets. I would kill to watch Fitzmagic and the Joker end this streak against Brady and at the same time send him golfing this post season. Talk about turning around a losing culture.

Edited by Van_phelaN1

I think the Jets and Bills are not even that far apart from each other right now.

Hahahahahahaha. Only a Bills fan could actually believe that.

The Bills are pretty much as good as the undefeated Patriots team, if only they lost all of their games and somehow we won all of ours ;)

Well, there's always this little ditty.

Go Bills! For we are here to cheer for you

Go Bills! We are your fans so true

With victory in sight

We'll yell with all our might

So, Go Bills! Fight Bills! Go!

C'mon, let's win for Buffalo!

Go Bills! We're with you

Fight Bills! We're with you

Go Bills! Let's win this game

We'll raise up all our voices high

The Bills teams spirit will not die

Go Bills! For we are here to cheer for you

Go Bills! We are your fans so true

With victory in sight

We'll yell with all our might

They might play the shout song in the Meadowlands but they will never have the best part - which is played at every Bills game and sang at every wedding I have ever been to (including my own) that plays the shout song...

"Hey ey ey ey. Hey ey ey ey . Let's go Bufalooooo. Let's go Bufalooooo!"

Edited by ACor58