WHY DOES COLLINGSWORTH HATE VICK!

sleaky72

This is unbelievable!

The Philly fansite is ready to storm the broadcast booth and take this dude out.

He is more or less cheering for the Giants to take out Vick and with hits before and after he passes the ball.

This is so unprofessional and it makes me hope the guy does even better.

Who knows he might come back like Ray Lewis and go all the way

Gotta say, I didn't see the entire game tonight, but I didn't really detect any anti-Vick sentiment from Collinsworth. Not sure what this is all about. If the Philly fan-site is about to explode, it is only further evidence, IMO, football fans are really thin-skinned, not just in Buffalo.

As for Collinsworth, not sure why everyone hates him so much. I don't always agree with him, but I think he does a fine job on the NBC broadcasts. I like Al Michaels too, but I am starting to detect a little bit of old age in him...everyone hates the announcers...I don't get it...

Collinsworth is fine.

Al Michaels is one of the all time greatest. The only real problem with Collinsworth is that he is not John Madden.

Gus Johnson is the best of the new breed and was tearing it up as usual today.

Also, basically NO ONE in the mainstream football media is anti-Vick whatsoever lately.

I despise Collinsworth, but I haven't noticed anything anti-Vick from him tonight.

But it you have to ask why someone might hate Vick, perhaps you were asleep for a few years.

You do ? I actually think his commentary is very observant, knowledgeable and incisive. rarely is he wrong or totally off the mark.

And to the OP - I watched most of yesterday's game and I recall him saying the Giants need to pressure and hit him to slow him down but nothing much beyond that. Again, I did not watch every minute of the game.

You do ? I actually think his commentary is very observant, knowledgeable and incisive. rarely is he wrong or totally off the mark.

And to the OP - I watched most of yesterday's game and I recall him saying the Giants need to pressure and hit him to slow him down but nothing much beyond that. Again, I did not watch every minute of the game.

I agree. He was just pointing out how you get to Vick--blitz him and make him show the world he is smarter than everyone thinks he is. Make him make a decision, a pass--other than "long to Jackson". Hit him.

This is the dumbest post of the week, but it's early.

Jeez, I am looking at my skin color and my geneology to see whether there is any resemblance or traits that align me with Kanye West lol.

Some of you are ridiculous.

If Mike Vick was wearing Bills colors you clowns would be howling like banshees.

When a commentator is gleefully rejoicing on a QB taking hits and encouraging the other team to blitz him, and then bursting with happiness and noting that the QB is getting up slowly then I dont know what to tell you?

Oh and yeah, he kept mockingly referring that this was the first real defense that Vick had faced.

Ok whatever.

Moving along

Edited by sleaky72

Jeez, I am looking at my skin color and my geneology to see whether there is any resemblance or traits that align me with Kanye West lol.

Some of you are ridiculous.

If Mike Vick was wearing Bills colors you clowns would be howling like banshees.

When a commentator is gleefully rejoicing on a QB taking hits and encouraging the other team to blitz him, and then bursting with happiness and noting that the QB is getting up slowly then I dont know what to tell you?

Oh and yeah, he kept mockingly referring that this was the first real defense that Vick had faced.

Ok whatever.

Moving along

Hopefully moving along into heavy traffic.

By the way, I wasn't referring to you as Kanye West, just the whole Hurricane Katrina/George W Bush fiasco. Must have been over your head. Sorry.

Edited by machinegun12