KRC 4 Prez

Not yet. I do not expect it for a while.

Write-in vote tallies are not high on the priority list. I have had people e-mail me saying that they voted for me, so I am going to use that as a gauge as to the potential accuracy of the count in the appropriate states.

There are still relatively quiet challenges on recounts, with more than a few suits filed for fraud, from a lot of Kerry supporters. Especially in Ohio. Ken will have to wait his turn.

It's low key, but several elections are being challenged, heavilly.

Look at the Washington State governor's race.

And, we want to teach the world democracy? If you don't like the results, sue. Hear of the Ukraine?

Thank you algore. You're contribution to the world at large knows no bounds.Never considered the idea that as much as we are hated, we are also emulated.

And, we want to teach the world democracy? If you don't like the results, sue. Hear of the Ukraine?

Thank you algore. You're contribution to the world at large knows no bounds.Never considered the idea that as much as we are hated, we are also emulated.

154243[/snapback]

In all fairness, it was actually Bush who sued to stop the manual recounts in Florida. Hence Bush v. Gore.

The Ukraine story just gets seedier every day. We are nothing like that, thankfully.

In all fairness, it was actually Bush who sued to stop the manual recounts in Florida. Hence Bush v. Gore.

The Ukraine story just gets seedier every day. We are nothing like that, thankfully.

154392[/snapback]

In all fairness, the Florida electoral system was all but designed to not only allow but require recounts until the end of time. It wasn't going to end until somebody asked the courts to step in...

I don't really blame Bush OR Gore for that mess (though I believe Gore was more in the wrong than Bush). I blame the idiots in the state of Florida.

In all fairness, the Florida electoral system was all but designed to not only allow but require recounts until the end of time.  It wasn't going to end until somebody asked the courts to step in...

I don't really blame Bush OR Gore for that mess (though I believe Gore was more in the wrong than Bush).  I blame the idiots in the state of Florida.

154398[/snapback]

I agree. With the likes of sh-- and erynthered from that state what else would you expect?

No canceled mine. 

The answer is three, but in your case I'll make an exception and use an entire case.    :blink:

154452[/snapback]

Well, before you off me, could you send your Discover points to Tom for me. He in charge of my Head stone. I think there's a discount on letters if you use the discover card.

Well, before you off me, could you send your Discover points to Tom for me. He in charge of my Head stone. I think there's a discount on letters if you use the discover card.

154463[/snapback]

I wouldn't do that to you buddy. I wouldn't want molly and eryn to miss you. Besides kids need a parent to sh-- on as they grow up. I wouldn't want your wife to have to put up with that.

There are still relatively quiet challenges on recounts, with more than a few suits filed for fraud, from a lot of Kerry supporters. Especially in Ohio. Ken will have to wait his turn.

It's low key, but several elections are being challenged, heavilly.

Look at the Washington State governor's race.

154243[/snapback]

The lawsuits in Washington state are not around HAVING a recount. That's provided for by state law. Under 2000, an automatic machine recount. After that a candidate can request a hand recount, but that candidate must pay for it. If it turns out that the candidate who requested the hand count (which would of course be the person with fewer votes) actually wins the hand recount then the state must reimburse the candidate for the cost of the recount.

The lawsuits filed in Washington revolve around those pesky provisional and absentee ballots. Some want to discard them, some want to count them. So far those have not been all heard - yesterday was supposed to be the first hearing, but the hand recount is already underway. Dino Rossi had gained a net of 11 votes by the end of the day, bringing his mandate so far to 53 votes.

Unfortunately, you lost one vote. I was fully planning on being back in California by voting day but had to stay in New York longer than expected and never thought I would need an absentee ballot. I was fully planning on voting for you, even if you are, of course, insane.

156118[/snapback]

I was thinking of voting for him. But then I saw the Lando Calrisian avatar and figured he'd be way too soft on terror. :(