Steelers game sold out yet?

elcrusho

I was at the game at the end of 2004 season (Jan 2nd 2005 to be exact) and the stadium was in my opinion 50% squealer fans. I'm guessing that number will be 60-70% this year. Oh yeah, we were in the playoffs had we won that game. Awful.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250102002

It's funny to read James Harrison and Willie Parker were backups then. Still should have won that game.

Edited by machinegun12

I was at the game at the end of 2004 season (Jan 2nd 2005 to be exact) and the stadium was in my opinion 50% squealer fans. I'm guessing that number will be 60-70% this year. Oh yeah, we were in the playoffs had we won that game. Awful.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=250102002

It's funny to read James Harrison and Willie Parker were backups then. Still should have won that game.

Both actually had killer games. Parker ripped off a 40+ yard play. Harrison crushed Bledsoe repeatedly.

There will as many Steeler's fans as Bills fans.

That statement brought smiles to Ralph Wilson and his accountants. Because all they care about is ticket (and merchandise) sales.

Put a lousy team on the field and people still pay money to see them.

Why improve the team? That would just cost more money! Ralph Wilson and his accountants don't want that.

That statement brought smiles to Ralph Wilson and his accountants. Because all they care about is ticket (and merchandise) sales.

Put a lousy team on the field and people still pay money to see them.

Why improve the team? That would just cost more money! Ralph Wilson and his accountants don't want that.

That why Cassie Wasserman was saying the other day on the BS report that he thinks the Bills will stay n weatern NY is because of the great fans . But when you read some of the posts on here you would sometimes wonder why !!!

The team just gives the negative people something else to B**** about rather than try and be positive . :cry:

At the post game tail gate we were listening to the Saints drive down the field and kicking an OT field goal against the Jets that would have put us in the playoffs had we won the game... said to my buddies "we could be so pumped right now"

Didn't the Jets win the game thus making our outcome obsolete. A big choke nevertheless but I'm 99.9% sure the Jets ended up winning anyway.

Didn't the Jets win the game thus making our outcome obsolete. A big choke nevertheless but I'm 99.9% sure the Jets ended up winning anyway.

Jets lost in OT but my earlier post said to the Saints, it was actually the Rams. If the Bills had won they were in.

Jets lost in OT but my earlier post said to the Saints, it was actually the Rams. If the Bills had won they were in.

I actually just looked that up myself but I wonder how we would have won the tie-breaker...they were 7-5 in the conference and we would have been 6-6 had we beat the Steelers.

I actually just looked that up myself but I wonder how we would have won the tie-breaker...they were 7-5 in the conference and we would have been 6-6 had we beat the Steelers.

Took some work but (I think) I have it figured out. We would have been 10-6 along with Denver and NYJ. This makes it 3 way tie breaker. You need to look at two things here, 3 way tiebreaker for teams not within the same division, then 3 way tie breaker for teams within the same division. The 3 way tie breaker for teams from different divisions says you eliminate teams within the same division first. The 3 way breaker for then takes effect and common opponents appears ahead of conference record. Weird I know. I could be wrong. First time for everything:-)

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures