Nice...

everyone is quick to attack people who wear fur. but say nothing about all those cosmetics and other useless products tested on animals all the time.

(i have no problem testing drugs that may lead to cures on animals. i love animals but i do have my priorities in order, and my family is higher on the list than a mouse or monkey.)

and no one protests the slaughter houses, or says something about leather jackets, or gloves, or leather chairs..... i guess they only care about the furry "cute" animals. :blink::blink:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my last job some PETA operatives were able to break into our animal facility and "free" some experimental animals from their cages. Until they got to our rats. One of our rats bit one of his liberators. :blink: There was a pretty large pool of blood on the floor so he got him or her pretty good. I guess they were hoping to ruin our study by removing all the cage cards and letting the rats run loose on the floor. Apparently they didn't count on us ear tagging our animals and a computer database of all the treatment groups. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: PETA

At my last job some PETA operatives were able to break into our animal facility and "free" some experimental animals from their cages.  Until they got to our rats.  One of our rats bit one of his liberators.  ;)  There was a pretty large pool of blood on the floor so he got him or her pretty good.  I guess they were hoping to ruin our study by removing all the cage cards and letting the rats run loose on the floor.  Apparently they didn't count on us ear tagging our animals and a computer database of all the treatment groups.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  PETA

154676[/snapback]

Was that PETA or ALF? The MO sounds a lot more like those ALF idiots than PETA loons...