I don't think we need to use a high pick for LT.

gjv001

Bell has had a solid season thus far. He appears to be on a path to become one of the premier LT's in the league. As far as the o-line is concerned, we would improve by getting upgrades at center, left guard, and right tackle.

i guess you have not been listening to galiey when he speaks of bell. he loves the kid. playing coming of knee surgery the kid has been playing really well.

with another years expirance and another year in the weight room i think our LT position is set in stone. also this is not a good draft for LT's there are none even rated in the top 15 picks.

our line is basically set,if they like a RT in the second or third we may grab one but i think they like the guys they have there. listening to Galiey he also seem to really like the kid we got from Seattle.

our interior 3 is set in stone they are playing great and will only get better. our line is no longer the problem we all thought it would be when the season started. funny how our scouting dept seems to know what they are doing now. i think we will have the 2 best guards in the league very soon and our center is very good.

LG you have got to be kidding me,Livitre made the all rookie team last year and is playing great there is no way they are looking to mess with our LT,LG,center and RG they are playing very good are young and will only get better.

mike mayock thinks we have the 2 best young guards in the league and is on record as saying so many times in the last 2 years.

Edited by oak tree 12

I am completely bewildered by anyone who thinks we need a DL more than an OLB. That is just nuts. And oh, by the way, we just spent last year's 2nd and 3rd round picks on a DE and DT. Are you already calling them busts nine games into their careers?

OLB is THE #1 need on this team. There is no close second. Our OLB's are a joke.

The 2nd need is either TE or QB depending on how Fitz looks after a full season.

And if we're still playing a 3-4, then pass rusher == OLB

I absolutely agree. I don't think that the DL is bad, but the LB crew - especially the OLBs are

all backup-caliber players. In the 3-4, the majority of the pass rush is coming from the OLBs and

the Bills' weakness there is why they don't get pressure on the QB. (Yeah, I know that Bruce Smith

had a LOT of sacks as a 3-4 DE, but he was a very very special player).

Nothing against Torbor and Kelsay. I admire them for their effort, but they are not the dynamic

pass-rushing athletes that the Bills need at OLB.

OLB is THE #1 need on this team. There is no close second. Our OLB's are a joke.

+1

The close second would be a second high-quality OLB.

Aside what's up with the current trend to try to turn college DE into LB?

I absolutely agree. I don't think that the DL is bad, but the LB crew - especially the OLBs are

all backup-caliber players. In the 3-4, the majority of the pass rush is coming from the OLBs and

the Bills' weakness there is why they don't get pressure on the QB. (Yeah, I know that Bruce Smith

had a LOT of sacks as a 3-4 DE, but he was a very very special player).

Bruuuuuuce! Loved Bruce Smith. Thing to consider: he was playing with a deep LB crew.

Some of the things Bruce did as a 3-4 DE, he could do because he had Bisquit, Talley, and Conlan playing with him.

Bennett, Talley, Conlan - very strong.

+1

The close second would be a second high-quality OLB.

Aside what's up with the current trend to try to turn college DE into LB?

Bruuuuuuce! Loved Bruce Smith. Thing to consider: he was playing with a deep LB crew.

Some of the things Bruce did as a 3-4 DE, he could do because he had Bisquit, Talley, and Conlan playing with him.

Bennett, Talley, Conlan - very strong.

if we can get a shot at akeem ayers out of ucla or von miller out of texas a&m i think our def would look great next season. we need that clay matthews type player in this draft.

If Luck decides to stay in school, there is WR from Georgia the kid catches passes 10 feet in the air A.J. Green He would be a great addition to our WR core. He is a top 5-10 talent. Giving us Evans, Johnson and Green, He is a Dez Bryant type player, a game changer and able to go get the ball. I see him replacing Roscoe, who while he had a decent year this tear, isn't the best punt returner anymore. I think we could trade Roscoe for a 4th or 5th.

You trade lee evans! We would get more value!

I've been supporting Bell since the beginning, you could see the talent but the experience and strenght were not there when he was forced to start last year by the previous regime.

The only problem I have with him is his overall health, but I don't know if I have a real reason to be concerned about it.

Does he still have room for improvement? Time will tellm, I think he does.

I feel Levitre and Hang have been the most consistent performers (if graded individually) with Wood and Bell behind, both slowed down coming from injury.

Wrotto has a very good chance of securing the RT, Gailey rewards those who can play. If he's consistent enough is his position to lose, if not Wang will be given a chance.

If all of them can't rise to the ocasion a RT will be drafted and there are very good prospects in the coming draft.

i guess you have not been listening to galiey when he speaks of bell. he loves the kid. playing coming of knee surgery the kid has been playing really well.

with another years expirance and another year in the weight room i think our LT position is set in stone. also this is not a good draft for LT's there are none even rated in the top 15 picks.

our line is basically set,if they like a RT in the second or third we may grab one but i think they like the guys they have there. listening to Galiey he also seem to really like the kid we got from Seattle.

our interior 3 is set in stone they are playing great and will only get better. our line is no longer the problem we all thought it would be when the season started. funny how our scouting dept seems to know what they are doing now. i think we will have the 2 best guards in the league very soon and our center is very good.

LG you have got to be kidding me,Livitre made the all rookie team last year and is playing great there is no way they are looking to mess with our LT,LG,center and RG they are playing very good are young and will only get better.

mike mayock thinks we have the 2 best young guards in the league and is on record as saying so many times in the last 2 years.

It's surprising how well Bell and Wood are playing, considering both only returned to the practice field prior to the 2nd pre-season game. Hopefully they'll continue to improve with full participation in the off- and pre-season activities. And the only way I see them "messing" with the interior OL is moving Wood to center and having Hangman compete with Howard and Urbik at RG. At RT, I'd rather they sign a (good) player rather than have to rely on a rookie.