The GOP Change Machine

pBills

pBills just got a foot up his ass

It must feel nice to have a pain-free ass for once, huh?

Did you learn anything from this? Posting things from Huffington Post will always earn you a foot in your ass, because so much of what they say is easily ridiculed, it's almost beneath our ability. Understand: they rarely put anything in the context it supposed to be in, and the lack of context is precisely the reason you keep getting hammered.

Also, you are going to find that blindly supporting Obama, and posting links from the leftards, at the same time, is going to become increasingly difficult going forward, and is certain to cause you to be laughed at even more than now.

If you wish to avoid this, you are going to have to start really reading and understanding your leftard links. But, you are also going to have to read the Wall Street Journal, Brietbart, Fox, whatever else, to make sure you that you get the proper context, and aren't accidentally dissing Obama in the process by posting these leftard links...like pBills did here.

Lol, you are nuts. Go ram a dildo up your ass or something.

Nope, but I will enjoy DC_Tom and LaBillz and Magox and all the rest ramming their dildos up your ass here for the next 2 years, because you weren't smart enough to heed my advice.

By all means, keep posting Huffington post links while not understanding the issues at hand, I enjoy the humor that causes.

By all means, start trying to defend Obama/Pelosi/Reed etc. with Huffington post links. I will really enjoy the humor that creates going forward.

I am just trying to throw you a life line here, because I am actually a nice guy. If you slap it away, that doesn't mean I won't continue to laugh at your doltery. After all, funny is funny. :D

I like to think that you literally **** on your keyboard and then hit submit on whatever the **** that landed on your keyboard typed up.

Actually that would probably be an improvement over the crap you post.

You are the one who has been proven to be talking schit on this board over a 100 times at least, not me.

:lol:

Edit: at least you haven't been busted over 9000 times...yet.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Most people here are on your side of the isle and you still get called out all the time. It's been only a handful of times when I've been wrong, and I'm more than happy to correct myself. Most times I give up because it's 1 person vs twenty wingnuts and I don't have time to keep responding to crazy non-factual illogical statements. DC Tom is wrong all the damn time and he'll never admit it.

X. Benedict? This is what I am talking about when I say "the far-left doesn't see the world as it is". :D

You never correct yourself, and you never learn anything from the last time you posted something stupid, or posted something neutral and then drew stupid conclusions on it. The only thing you do when you are busted, is try to play it off by telling people you are only kidding, or, run and hide by starting another thread. :rolleyes:

And finally, what does it say about me that people agree with me sometimes, and not others? What does it say about you, that people, even liberals, rarely agree with you about anything?

Ultimately, you will find that, regardless of who disagrees with me, in the end, I usually end up being right. :D That is, unless you are one of those people who refuse to admit that the surge in Iraq worked, and that gay marriage wasn't completely bungled by assclowns like yourself.

I need to start an OC sentence of the week or something. This is pure gold.

Yes, please do. I want you to take one sentence of mine a week, and really focus on it. Let's just start with what we have: what does the sentence above do to you? Tell us. And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest. How does that sentence make you feel?

Note to conner; the next time you trip over yourself trying to explain how all the conservatives here simply spout specific lines from Fox News, remember this moment.

pBills yells "Change has come!"

Right out of The Huffington Post.

Way to think for yourself, pBills.

Hey moron... did you read the part of the URL that says "nytimes.com" Good job buddy!!

Hey moron... did you read the part of the URL that says "nytimes.com" Good job buddy!!

Goes to Huffington Post.

Sees article that says "Change has come!" about GOP wanting to defund NPR.

Decides to post a mocking thread here.

Knows that posting a HuffPost link will earn you the conner treatment.

Tracks down similar story in NY Times to save face.

Repeats HuffPost headline in your thread because, y'know, thinking for yourself is soooooo hard.

And you'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddlin' kids!

Goes to Huffington Post.

Repeats HuffPost headline in your thread because, y'know, thinking for yourself is soooooo hard.

This is just hilarious. PBills and Connor=Dumb and Dumber.

Goes to Huffington Post.

Go to the URL I posted...stating nytimes.com. Don't know how to do that? Can't read?

My favorite is Senator John Kyle of Arizona holding up the START Treaty so that he can squeeze more money out of the deal. What a jackwagon!

I've always said that the worst thing that could have happened to the South was that they could have won the Civil War. The same holds true for the crybaby GOP, the worst thing for them is winning. They cry very well, but governing is by far their weak point*

*This was a partisan post and there will be no appologies for that :thumbsup:

My favorite is Senator John Kyle of Arizona holding up the START Treaty so that he can squeeze more money out of the deal. What a jackwagon!

I've always said that the worst thing that could have happened to the South was that they could have won the Civil War. The same holds true for the crybaby GOP, the worst thing for them is winning. They cry very well, but governing is by far their weak point*

*This was a partisan post and there will be no appologies for that :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

When does Hope and Change the Sequel start again?

I've got my popcorn ready!

Actually, the original motion picture is still going and it has now morphed from what was an uplifting story into a comedy/horror flick. :devil:

Edited by Magox