Talk WITH MORMANs

b stein 22

I tell you what, I don't subscribe to Mormon theology, but they are some of nicest people on earth lol

I don't like to stereotype, but I agree with you. I don't subscribe to their religious beliefs, but the vast majority of Mormons I have known have been very fine people. I almost didn't hire one guy because I thought he was TOO nice and considerate. Turns out he was Mormon ("That explains it", I thought) and one of the best people who ever worked for me.

I don't like to stereotype, but I agree with you. I don't subscribe to their religious beliefs, but the vast majority of Mormons I have known have been very fine people. I almost didn't hire one guy because I thought he was TOO nice and considerate. Turns out he was Mormon ("That explains it", I thought) and one of the best people who ever worked for me.

Exactly, and the amazing thing is that they're nice AND non-psychotic. I've had missionary types from other religions approach me before, and it's that "outwardly polite, inwardly loony" type of thing. Mormons just seem to be genuinely kind, reasonable, well-intentioned people. A lot of folks get on them about being a cult or whatever, but I have never once felt that way about them. One of my Mormon friends even explained the polygamy thing to me, and I sort of thought it was a reasonable solution for the day when it was prevalent.

Exactly, and the amazing thing is that they're nice AND non-psychotic. I've had missionary types from other religions approach me before, and it's that "outwardly polite, inwardly loony" type of thing. Mormons just seem to be genuinely kind, reasonable, well-intentioned people. A lot of folks get on them about being a cult or whatever, but I have never once felt that way about them. One of my Mormon friends even explained the polygamy thing to me, and I sort of thought it was a reasonable solution for the day when it was prevalent.

That's interesting stuff. Maybe with the Bills being 0-8 you can morph your web show into a news/expose/featurette series. Maybe that would help with the funding prospects.

Anyway, I am surprised to hear the U.S. Mormons are so nice given their Middle Eastern contingent does such nasty things. Weird. Nature or nurture? Maybe that could be part of the show. Good luck.

That's interesting stuff. Maybe with the Bills being 0-8 you can morph your web show into a news/expose/featurette series. Maybe that would help with the funding prospects.

Anyway, I am surprised to hear the U.S. Mormons are so nice given their Middle Eastern contingent does such nasty things. Weird. Nature or nurture? Maybe that could be part of the show. Good luck.

I'm still mad at you, crayonz. You singlehandedly caused the cancellation of my web show when you were such an elusive guest. The ratings skyrocketed when the buzz started about you being on an upcoming episode, and when it all fell through it became an unrecoverable situation. I get sick to my stomach whenever I see the world "crayola".

Tell them you like coffee and soda (or pop if you prefer) to show how much of a rebel you are!

:lol:

The very nice Mormon I hired was a drinker, smoked pot and married an Asian woman. Needless to say, he was the "black sheep" of the family. Still he was very close to his family.