I haven't had a favorite player in a long time until now

I wish they would use Corey Mcintyre in the run game as a runner sometimes, that 2 extra points handoff would have been a good time for instance. I think we could use a fullback in the traditional sense at times in the run game, instead of throwing short on every 3rd and lees than 4 attempt.

It's also all the OTHER things Mcintyre does really well, like punt coverage/kick coverage. Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhYNnnsqU_8&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

Jim Leonhard sure does.

McIntyre is definitely one of the most underrated players on the team. You never hear about him doing much until suddenly his number gets called and BOOM! big play. It seems like he just sits there and waits and then magic happens whenever the ball is near him.

No one expects the Mac!

Fred Jackson has been jerked around this year, but I think he is still the best all-around football player the team has. And you have to love his attitude, nothing but class! :flirt:

Fred Jackson has my vote along with Fitz. What they both share is a an intensity about their play after the snap and the ability to act with dignity no matter what occurs between snaps. Furthermore, on Fitz: some of you may recall a photo of General U.S. Grant, taken around the time when the Yanks were getting their butts kicked at Cold Harbor. The general is leaning against a tree, the ever-present cigar in his jaw. Historians quote him as saying something like this: "Yup, but well whup 'em tomorrow." Fitz looks a lot like Grant with the beard, and he has that quality of resolve and resiliency. Too bad his passes often have a mind of their own.

Stevie Johnson.

Love the guy. Loved him in '08. Mistakenly assumed the coaches knew more than we did last year when he didn't dress all year, but turns out we the fans were right all along! Who else is with me?

Man i'm with you !! There has been 3 players that i just had a feeling about when i saw them play & the first 2 are still with the team . When i first saw Fred Jackson a couple of years ago he was the first ,the second was Stevie J & the 3rd was Joique Bell .

The Bills will never know about him unless they have him run all over us . If the Colts picking him up means that Pollian was the one that made the call to get him then he saw something and we may regret getting rid of him , i hope not but we may . :oops:

Edited by T master

Aaron Schobel was my favorite player basically ever since the Superbowl era. He always did his job and deserved at least one season to play for a team that went to the playoffs yet he stuck with us, never complained, and always played well. He is and will continue to be missed badly.

As for current roster, I don't know that I have a favorite, but I'm on board with the other replies I've seen so far (Fitz, Steve Johnson, Fred Jackson, Corey McIntire, Kyle Williams, etc.) Perhaps Fitz would be the front runner since he has sparked the offense and even with tough loss after tough loss he still plays with a lot of passion every week.

If I had to pick one on offense, and one on defense, I'd say you guys have mine covered.

Of course, if I had to go OVERALL favorite player, Corey McIntyre, no questions asked. :thumbsup:

Isn't McIntyre an offensive player? (just busting ur chops) If I had to pick one I would probably say Poz, not because I think he is the best linebacker in the league or anything either. I like the old fashion way he plays, he sticks his head in to anything, normally leads the team in tackles, doesn't run his mouth like alot of todays players do, and he doesn't celebrate after every tackle, he just does his job the best he can.

I sure hope so. The 2010 draft has been a bust thus far...

a bust after 9 weeks? It's a big leap for a guy like Spiller who could rely on his speed over anything else. He now has to learn how to pick his holes and then turn on the jets at the right time. He will get there. Even if he doesn't are you going to tell me that using him as a Reggie Bush style back wouldn't be effective? I expect a couple a coming out party for Spiller this weekend. I don't know why I guess I just feel one coming. I have been wrong before tho... :oops:

Stevie Johnson.

Love the guy. Loved him in '08. Mistakenly assumed the coaches knew more than we did last year when he didn't dress all year, but turns out we the fans were right all along! Who else is with me?

+ 1

Kyle Williams too!

:thumbsup:

McIntyre is a special teams stud. He is near the ball or making the tackle almost every kickoff or punt coverage down, so he is athletic enough to get downfeild and has a nose for the ball. Seems like he is a bruising blocker too. I wonder how his hands are?

I've seen him catch a few passes... plus he had a rushing touchdown last week.