Dallas Cowboys forget to renew website registration

Could someone else purchase the domain prior to Boys renewing?

If yes, would have been great and profitable to buy and direct at the Bills site.

Yes - as long as they get it while it's still available. Someone could make a huge profit off of that.

Yes - as long as they get it while it's still available. Someone could make a huge profit off of that.

I thought so, my sites are all on auto renew annually. If this was the Bills this board would light up with how incompetent the org is.

Hard to believe the Cowboys have saved us from laughing stock status!

I thought so, my sites are all on auto renew annually. If this was the Bills this board would light up with how incompetent the org is.

Hard to believe the Cowboys have saved us from laughing stock status!

Hard to believe? Yes.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside? Yes.

Getting old any time soon? Nope.

Now all we need to do is fire Edwards and go grab Wade Phillips as our new D coordinator to regain our status as top laughing stock :devil:

Nobody else would get away with using it anyway.

Unless they had a trademarked name. For example, if there was a restaurant or bar called "Dallas Cowboys Watering Hole", the owner could buy it and would be protected by the Anti-Cybersquatting Act. The owner would then be free to do what he wants with the domain name.

Unless they had a trademarked name. For example, if there was a restaurant or bar called "Dallas Cowboys Watering Hole", the owner could buy it and would be protected by the Anti-Cybersquatting Act. The owner would then be free to do what he wants with the domain name.

Good luck getting a trademark with "Dallas Cowboys" in the name.