2000s Draft Bust

1.- Erik Flowers DE

2.- John McCargo DL

3.- Aaron Maybin OLB/DE

4.- J.P. Losman QB

5.- C.J. Spiller RB

How many 2000s Bills 1st Rd make Pro Bowl?

Just Marshawn Lynch

WAY too soon to call Spiller a bust. The others yea I agree...your list is missing Mike Williams.

WAY too soon to call Spiller a bust. The others yea I agree...your list is missing Mike Williams.

+1

Just look at Darren McFadden. He was by all accounts a "bust" until this year, his 3rd season.

These are the dumbest posts on this board. While you're at it, why not mention we coulda had Rod Woodson with the Shane Conlan pick? Who gives a crap about history. We know it sucks. The Bills are 0 and freakin 8.

Lets all agree that they've drafted poorly, Lee Evans is not a true #1 WR, Lil Donte Whitner is a bad football player and Ryan Fitzpatrick is 2 mistakes per game short of being thee QB. Why some these posters wallow in this crap is beyond me.

Hey, Stevie Johnson and Kyle Wms looked pretty good. How did Wrotto look? Talk about something new. Something RELEVANT.

Calling Spiller a bust after 8 games = ZERO Credibility for you.

Meh he (or she) is just parroting the rest of the trolls around here. Spiller is not going to rush for 2000 yards this year so clearly he's a PoS who'll never amount to anything in the league.