If this is a Jauron coached team this year..

We're still 0-8, but probably get blown out against Baltimore, NE and this week as well. Gailey has really made an impact on this offense. The future is very bright for our offense.

Really hard to say what our record would be.

We would be a losing team, and we would be boring, and we would have no hope. We can safely say those things.

Edited by Bob in STL

We're still 0-8, but probably get blown out against Baltimore, NE and this week as well. Gailey has really made an impact on this offense. The future is very bright for our offense.

I agree.

Baltimore and KC were supposed to destroy us.

Both games went to OT. This one today almost did, too.

Gailey is establishing an identity. Gone are those distractions of Edwards (his star faded), Lynch (might as well get something for him), Hardy (sucked from Day 1), Mitchell (anyone even remember this guy) and a whole host of Tier 2 players that never hurt us, but never helped us win either.

What we have now is a solid bunch of players, who are leaving it on the field. Kyle Williams is really emerging as a stalwart. The bane of my Bills fandom- Kelsay- even showed an uncanny hustle to the ball that he has not shown in maybe his entire career. Howard is doing a solid job at RT. Bell is emerging at LT. Fitz is getting it done.

Does anyone else seem to realize that we are finally converting on 3rd down AND scoring TD's (something that was always lacking under Mauron)?

Not only that, but we're finally stopping opposing teams on a regular basis from converting on their 3rd and longs.

Sure, we need a lot of help both in running the ball and stopping the run. We need somebody who can consistently get to the passer. Better run blockers. But this team is not lying down like I expected them to. They are fighting. And fighting well.

Yes, I think the culture of losing is changing.

Even though the record does not show it.

2 & 6 something like that because the 4-3 Cover 2 was a better defense than what we have now. But we'd still be scoring no points and headed no where. as odd as it sounds, even though we're winless with Gailey, our prospects are better

Completely agree with this post. :thumbsup:

The real question should be : What is our record if Perry Fewell was still head coach? Fewell, not Jauron, was the coach at the end of last season. When comparing coaches, it should be Fewell v Gailey, not Jauron v Gailey. My vote is Fewell.

I think this team would be much better right now with either Fewell HC/Gailey OC or Gailey HC/Fewell DC. Since Fewell going back to DC after being interim HC wasn't going to happen, I agree with you but it's not because of anything Gailey has or hasn't done. I really like how he has the offense playing.