Tea Party and their effect on the elections

Magox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and it's like there aren't any Republicans against Republicans. I hope that I'm a conservative against all politicians. Sucks being me. Or am I being too cynical.

But pBills isn't a Republican, so it wouldn't have made a whole lot of sense to point that out, would it?

spot on analysis, the big government liberals and media can keep laughing at the tea party all they want. the longer they blow the tea party off and don't take them seriously just shows how out of touch they are with mainstream America and makes them even more vulnerable in 2012.

What will be more fun is seeing how the Republicans deal with these anti government fanatics. All these older Americans on Medicare that voted republican, will they sacrifice or demand even more? I so happy we have some republicans in charge of something. Like giving retards a book and asking them to read out loud, lol

What will be more fun is seeing how the Republicans deal with these anti government fanatics. All these older Americans on Medicare that voted republican, will they sacrifice or demand even more? I so happy we have some republicans in charge of something. Like giving retards a book and asking them to read out loud, lol

Ahh gotta love the new liberals.