34-17...the record of our opponents

Sure I know, you take away their victories against us and it is a slightly different story and it is no excuse for us being without a win.

Still, when you realize that no team we've played this year has a losing record then you can be slightly amazed at how difficult our schedule has been. Throw in the Bears at 4-3 and that gets us halfway through a season without any losers on he schedule.

As it stands now we only have 4 teams with losing records on our schedule (Detroit, Cincy, Cleveland and Minnesota).

A chance at wins or a chance just to look better?

We'll see.

Go Bills!

EDIT: Five teams that we've played (GB, Pats, Jets, Ravens, KC) are on pace for at least 10 wins.

EDIT: Went in to Edit my topic to say (but damn), but I was not able to gain access to it. I didn't know we could do that anymore.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

The message delivered by this thread should be the thing that scares Bills fans the most. We have faced tough opponents, and it'll be difficult to maintain our losing pace enough to secure the #1 pick in the draft. Arrgh.

Just stop

I cant beleive you root for this team to lose to get the number one pick. It honestly makes me sick :sick:

If our record was 7-0 then our opponents would be 27-24 & people would be saying that it proved we hadn't played anybody.

I hear ya, as I stated in my original thread.

However, it isn't necessarily the case as 4 teams would still have winning records, 2 would have losing records and 1 would be at .500, and the worst teams we played would still have 3 wins.