Listen to Gailey talk

I always like listening to Chan. He's a real football guy. Lets face it, KC and Baltimore are much better teams and we took them to OT. Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland are also better teams so a win ain't gonna come easy for this group.

BTW- is Fitz the only guy who does a post game press conference in full uniform and pads? kinda funny.

I always like listening to Chan. He's a real football guy. Lets face it, KC and Baltimore are much better teams and we took them to OT. Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland are also better teams so a win ain't gonna come easy for this group.

BTW- is Fitz the only guy who does a post game press conference in full uniform and pads? kinda funny.

He's easier to listen to than Jauron, that's for sure. Did you catch where someone asked him about the pass calls in OT and he flat out said "there are some plays you call, that you wish you had back". That gives me hope that he is acknowledging something that proved a mistake; first step to improving is to see where you can improve. OK, I take back 1/2 the bad things I thought about Chan, but only if he does do different next time.

Fitz seems to do pressers in uniform when the team is away. In B'lo he seems to take off the shirt and pads, or sometimes change first. Or maybe it's man up and get through with the press quickly after a tough loss.

Is this just me, or does anyone else pick up that Fitz is starting to have a bit of a Southern twang to some words? Not a drawl, just a hint. Listen to his vowels, he doesn't sound like a Hahvahd guy.

I always like listening to Chan. He's a real football guy. Lets face it, KC and Baltimore are much better teams and we took them to OT.

Yep.

Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland are also better teams so...

Wait wuh?

Is this just me, or does anyone else pick up that Fitz is starting to have a bit of a Southern twang to some words? Not a drawl, just a hint. Listen to his vowels, he doesn't sound like a Hahvahd guy.

He's from Arizona...

Fitz is from Arizona. It isn't exactly southern but it stands to reason he'd have more of a Western twang than a New England accent. He spent all of four years there.

Edit: Big Cat, you beat me to it.

At least Chan takes responsibility. DJ, and Malarkey failed to do so. They always had their cliche answer, but no real understanding of the issues. You can see the hurt in Chan's face. He clearly knows the problems are indemic in this team, and making adjustments is difficult when you have nothing to work with.

it is probably a bills thing with the pads. Not always, but a lot of the time edwards did the PC in pads as well. I don't see many others on other teams do that. usually they are like wearing a suit or street clothes.

Hasn't anyone figured out that it is because our owner is the only one too cheap to buy them suits?

That is true, yet it still does'nt change the fact that we could've done better to win those games.

He's easier to listen to than Jauron, that's for sure. Did you catch where someone asked him about the pass calls in OT and he flat out said "there are some plays you call, that you wish you had back". That gives me hope that he is acknowledging something that proved a mistake; first step to improving is to see where you can improve. OK, I take back 1/2 the bad things I thought about Chan, but only if he does do different next time.

Fitz seems to do pressers in uniform when the team is away. In B'lo he seems to take off the shirt and pads, or sometimes change first. Or maybe it's man up and get through with the press quickly after a tough loss.

Doesnt look like one either

That is true, yet it still does'nt change the fact that we could've done better to win those games.

Like Defense