AT 5-2 Haley and Cassel Are a Mess

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And they beat us, so how bad does that make the Bills?

The point of his thread was saying that their game against the Bills proved how bad they are because they could barely beat the worst team in the league. His point is accurate. NEVER did he even mention anywhere that the Bills were better. Also, this post was NEVER about how good/bad the Bills are. You see you can tell that by looking at the title of the thread. You see how it says all that stuff about Cassel and Haley? So pointing out the Bills are 0 and 7 and all of your cry baby negativity crap is actually only helping him prove his point further. If you have to take a bad team all the way to the final ticks of overtime and use the ice the kicker tactic just to win, what do you think is going to happen when you play the Saints or the Steelers or the Patriots?

Kudos on taking pots at Ralph too. That's a new one. A cheap/bad/incompetent owner? How original.

I do have a question you can answer for me though:

Is being a troll like being the fat friend? do you not realize that's what you are??? :nana:

Really? I have the misconception huh? You can't be serious. This post is about as dumb as the first one.

Who are Haley's weapons in KC? This is his SECOND year. In his first year, his leading WR had 47 catches, Dwayne Bowe. By the way, Bowe only played in 11 games. The next best WR was their RB Jamaal Charles with 40. How pathetic is that? Well, it's pretty pathetic because this "loaded" roster had the likes of Chris Chambers (36 Rec), Bobby Wade (36 Rec), and Mark Bradley (24 Rec). What NFL Coordinator could do ANYTHING with that cast of characters? Name one? There is none. They were purging their roster and getting rid of guys like Larry Johnson etc.

One year later, Haley's second year, they are already 5-2 with pretty much the same WR's plus TE Tony Moeaki. So, Haley takes a horrible offensive roster and has produced a very good running game, and pretty much is still trying to develop Cassel. So, tell me again just how good you think Haley's offense should be with no WR's.

KC has two of the better offensive minds in the game on their sideline. There is nothing wrong with Haley or Weiss, and it's laughable for you to even suggest that.

And when you can find that I said a good coordinator will "AUTOMATICALLY" make a good head coach, please copy and paste that.

I'm pretty sure Kansas City has assembled a damn good front office and staff by anyone's standards in NFL circles. I'm also pretty sure their offense is a work in progress seeing that Chiefs were 10-38 the three years prior to this year. One with Haley, in which he was brought in to clean up the mess that had the Chiefs at 6-24 the two years prior to him arriving.

So tell me again how in the hell the Chiefs should be a dominating passing team with the cast of characters on that team right now? If anything, he is coaching to the roster's strength by developing a very good running game. Something good coaches do.

I think the Chiefs coaching is in good hands. It's a fantastic, established staff. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Yeah, all those stats are fantastic! Point is it doesn't matter how amazing your coaching staff is if you don't go out on the field and prove it. The Chiefs are 5-2 right now. Lets see where they end up this season. The only thing I saw was Matt Cassel struggles running a 2 minute offense and it is a good thing they have a powerful running game because I don't think Cassel has it in him to put a team on his shoulders and lead them to a win throwing the football. If a defense good enough shows up to shut down their rushing attack and take away the play action we will see.

Also, your opinion is your opinion and it is not fact. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Edited by Van_phelaN1