Official Bills At Chiefs game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is wow......I guess I would have even taken the tie at this point...but I figured at 0-6 why play so conservative, not like we have a playoff spot to lose, thought they should have pushed the envelope a little more, but then again what do I know, maybe they think they are still in it?

exactly, not ONE run once we got near field goal range. With that amount of time left, run the ball at least once, let the time run a bit, and make it so either you're going to win the game or tie.

A sack would have been better than the intentional grounding. At least the clock would have continued to run.

Maybe I am too much of an optimist, but I see something in this team I haven't seen a lot from the Bills over the last 5 years. I see Fight and that is a good start. They need to get some talent on defense and at the tackle position. Once that happens I think we will see a big turn around in this team.

The only one to blame for that implosion is Gailey. KC had no timeouts, Buffalo had first down at the 2min warning. Buffalo should have run the ball for three plays and kicked a FG from wherever they were. Time would have expired when the ball was in the air, no chance for KC to win. Gailey is a freaking idiot.

That game was mathematically impossible to lose ... Unless you have a complete Fing moron for a coach. Not even Jauron would have lost that game, he would have at least played for the tie. What an Fing pathetic demonstration of being a total Fing bonehead.

Not defending the play calling, but playing for a tie when you are 0-6 would make me more mad. Hope every game they play goes deep into over-time so some of these bums can earn their paychecks.

This game shouldn't have even gotten to OT.....The Bills should have won it on the last possession of the game, but Fitz threw perhaps one of the worst passes in the history of the NFL right to the Chiefs.

Regardless.....the Bills gave this game away all day. But Fitz was terrible today, as was the O-Line, Defense (especially Kelsay), and Special Teams.

The only one to blame for that implosion is Gailey. KC had no timeouts, Buffalo had first down at the 2min warning. Buffalo should have run the ball for three plays and kicked a FG from wherever they were. Time would have expired when the ball was in the air, no chance for KC to win. Gailey is a freaking idiot.

In hindsight that seems like a better idea. But imagine if we get no yards on the runs and Lindell misses the long field goal. Then the fans murder Gailey for playing for the tie with a 0-6 team.

The Chiefs fired the right guy.

As McEnroe would say "You can't be serious"! Fitz hits Spiller on that go route, that game is won half hour ago. Gailey can't block or throw. How 'bout Ftz's pick??

Hali made Cordero Howard look weak. But the Bills lost by a foot (the kick) AT KC. Not a bad showing.

Maybe I am too much of an optimist, but I see something in this team I haven't seen a lot from the Bills over the last 5 years. I see Fight and that is a good start. They need to get some talent on defense and at the tackle position. Once that happens I think we will see a big turn around in this team.

I see nothing from this team that leads me to believe they will have any shot at a winning record anytime soon! They are a very, very, very bad team.

As McEnroe would say "You can't be serious"! Fitz hits Spiller on that go route, that game is won half hour ago. Gailey can't block or throw. How 'bout Ftz's pick??

Hali made Cordero Howard look weak. But the Bills lost by a foot (the kick) AT KC. Not a bad showing.

Yeah, lets give chan jauron an extension! How about george edwards as well! They suck ass big time!

The Chiefs fired the right guy.

Obviously, I mean their offensive coordinator totally outcoached us. Let me see....... they ran for over 200 yards against a porous defense and barely won. Yep, the new guy they got is WAY better. Their play called at times was horrible. They should have been the Bills by 21.

You're a loser.