Pat Kirwan Thinks Bills win 4-5 Games This Season

HarkinBanks

Yep - as soon as they win a couple of games, people B word. If they keep losing, people B word.

The only way the Bills can win over their fans is to go 19-0.

It's certainly a spoiled bunch. Imagine if they were the only team to not make the playoffs in a decade.

as much as no one wants to believe it, its possible. I would say looking at the teams they played, Buffalo had one of the hardest first halfs to the season. In the first 6 games they played some of the best teams in the league. The Jets, Ravens and Packers Defences, throw in divisional games against the Dolphins and Patriots, those are all very good teams with good records.

Eventually they will start playing teams a little more 'middle of the pact" and could get some wins.How many thought they would have more then 1-2 wins before the Bye (or after this game) when the schedule came out?

Notice that he said the Bills have four or five wins in their "future." Didn't say nothin' about this season. B-)

I thought the same thing immediately.

I predicted 4-12 this year and frankly I'm a little worried I was too optimistic. However, the offensive spark I saw last week leads me to believe 4 wins are feasible.

Here's the bigger question: Do you expect Nix/Gailey to clean house by next year to remove all the trash left behind by Jauron?

Frankly, I expect major turnover because they could only do so much with the squad they inherited in one year. I think many of Jauron's draft picks will be sent packing starting with Maybin.

Unfortunately, the on field product may not show significant improvement. Yikes!

If we go 5 - 5 the rest of the way, that means Fitz is playing well enough to keep the job longer term, so don't need the no. 1 overall pick (not that Ralph would pay even if we did have it). If we go 2 - 8 the rest of the way, that means Fitz is not Matt Hasselbeck and we need the no 1 overall for a QB. Pretty simple. I think Fitz is going to be good because Chan has always been able to throw the ball and score with whoever he had. Therefore, barring a bunch of IR injuries that blow everything up, my sense is Fitz keeps the job long term, we get the no. 5 pick or something and draft something other than a QB, probably front seven on D.

Hmmmm....another interpretation

If we go 5-5 the rest of the way, it means our defense has discovered the Game of Football and we might be able to prioritize our many needs on the DL.

If we go 2-8 the rest of the way, Fitz might be playing like the second coming of Steve Young but the defense is holier than a Swiss Cheese.

Just a different scenario

Best,

Sydney