Wow..... more signs that Moulds wont be back!

Rudyc80

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_Coach_Tuesday

I wouldn't be surprised if he was frustrated with facing double-coverage (and sometimes triple-coverage) all day. I would be. The Dolphins made taking out Moulds their #1 priority. Finally Clements moved him into the middle of the field and he started getting open in the second half, that's how he got his TD. I wouldn't worry too much about any of this.

I haven't heard this in a while. "We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!"

Actually, I don't think the Bills will or should game plan just to keep certain players happy. They need to game plan to win. If Moulds becomes unhappy because game planning involves him a little less and Buffalo has to make a move to ship him out of Buffalo, so be it.

Maybe he had to poop really bad.  We really haven't evolved all that far above fish.  The biggest difference seems to be having thumbs.

152129[/snapback]

True, like when Bruce Smith had to leave for a bit during a MNF game at home against Denver...he had to take a monster stevestojan!

Maybe he had to poop really bad.  We really haven't evolved all that far above fish.  The biggest difference seems to be having thumbs.

152129[/snapback]

Yeah, It's really hard to sit down and answer questions when you have a "brown turtle" hanging its head out of your arse.

Yeah, It's really hard to sit down and answer questions when you have a "brown turtle" hanging its head out of your arse.

152262[/snapback]

I was in a meeting just yesterday and was "sitting on a golf ball" for 45 minutes. I sprinted out of there when we were done. Sprinted.

Ah....how did I guess it was Rudy posting this before looking?????

Anyway, I had read/heard the Moulds was pissed after the game because he was being held, hit after 5 yards, etc. and the refs just let them beat up on him all game with no calls....he looked fine on his show this week and seems happy....

152129[/snapback]

true, but the thumb does make a considerable difference. it allows us to use toilet paper when we're done stevestojaning

Waaaaah. Waaaaaah I didn't get the ball thrown to me...Waaaaaaaaah. Tought sh-- crybaby.

Look this clown has hinted already he wants out, so trade his ass. Sign a #2 WR this offseason, get a high first for Eric and move on.

Waaaaah. Waaaaaah I didn't get the ball thrown to me...Waaaaaaaaah. Tought sh-- crybaby.

Look this clown has hinted already he wants out, so trade his ass. Sign a #2 WR this offseason, get a high first for Eric and move on.

152478[/snapback]

1. Reporter misconstrues Moulds leaving locker room early.

2. TSW member reads, believes and starts were dooomed thread.

3. ICE packs said all time great Bill's bags and tells him to hit the road.

Too much! Stop my belly is hurting now! :blink::devil:;):P

Guest Guesteroo

152478[/snapback]

Give me a break. If you really knew much about football you'd realize that there is no way we'd get a high first at this point for EM. A low first or second would be it for a (good, not great) 32 year old receiver who has off years every other year.

This ridiculous comment really makes me skeptical of your "knowledge" that is well documented around here.

I suppose you think we could still get a first for TH too? Laughable.

Give me a break. If you really knew much about football you'd realize that there is no way we'd get a high first at this point for EM. A low first or second would be it for a (good, not great) 32 year old receiver who has off years every other year.

This ridiculous comment really makes me skeptical of your "knowledge" that is well documented around here.

I suppose you think we could still get a first for TH too? Laughable.

152637[/snapback]

Hey clown, when you pull your head out of your ass you will realise that a WR of moulds talent will bring a first rounder. SOME dumb assed GM will do it....Or is it just TD That pays 1st rounders for an Average player? <_<

1. Reporter misconstrues Moulds leaving locker room early.

2. TSW member reads, believes and starts were dooomed thread.

3. ICE packs said all time great Bill's bags and tells him to hit the road.

Too much! Stop my belly is hurting now!  <_<  :blush:  :w00t:  :w00t:

152490[/snapback]

All time great? I didn't know Jerry Butler or Andre Reed was still playing