A few comments about the game

- Im gonna say it. The fact is Fitzy has been getting better every week under center......the one thing about him that drove me crazy was his accuracy but even that is coming around. I want to see more but the fact is this WAS the Ravens vaunted defense he just threw almost 400 yards and FOUR FRIGGEN TOUCHDOWNS. The key is....when he has time....he makes plays and when its not there he knows when to run.

- If this keeps up...throw almost every friggen pick we have at the defense. Are there any defensive players WORTHY of the number 1 overall pick? Is there a Bruce Smith out there somewhere.

- PLEASE get a dependable Tight End in here.....there are going to be free agents available...I would love to have Zach Miller from the Raiders I really would. and linebackers linebackers linebackers. I really am not a Daunte Whitner fan but you cant get mad at the safeties when we run a 3-4 and get NO PRESSURE.....most of our stuff comes off coverage buying the D line time and that is irritating. I dont think our defense is getting everything out of it that it can and I am not sure that DC Edwards is the answer here.

- How does everybody feel about D. Bell now? That was Suggs he was shutting down out there. Anybody still think we dont have our LT? And for that matter Cordello Howard did a pretty good job at RT today....isn't it interesting how time to throw in the pocket equals a 300 plus yard passer?

Gosh, John I really hate to break it to you.

But the Bills have played six opponents who have absolutely NO respect for them.

The Ravens brought their B game or maybe even their C game today. They were probably more concerned about their bye next week.

And the Bills LOST!

Now that the Bills have provided future opponents about how bad we really aren't, you can expect those opponents to take Buffalo more seriously.

But not too seriously.

I still don't see a Buffalo win until the end of the season when we play a playoff team or two who really don't care if they win or lose.

On the other hand, we have played six opponents who really don't care about us and we still managed to LOSE all of those games.

Got it, John?

But the Bills have played six opponents who have absolutely NO respect for them.

The Ravens brought their B game or maybe even their C game today. They were probably more concerned about their bye next week.

And the Bills LOST!

Now that the Bills have provided future opponents about how bad we really aren't, you can expect those opponents to take Buffalo more seriously.

But not too seriously.

I still don't see a Buffalo win until the end of the season when we play a playoff team or two who really don't care if they win or lose.

On the other hand, we have played six opponents who really don't care about us and we still managed to LOSE all of those games.

Got it, John?

Yeah, they didn't care about Buffalo. That is why Ray Ray said it would going to be "rough" on Buffalo.

Yeah, they didn't care about Buffalo. That is why Ray Ray was PISSED on the sideline before halftime. That is why John Harbaugh had the look of shock when the Bills were up 24-10.

1. Lax "Speed Bump" attitude before the bye week off.

2. The Bills still lost the game.

3. The Bills just gave KC, et al, all the game film they needed.

4. The Bills do not get another two weeks to prepare for KC like they did Baltimore.

Blah, blah, blah. Further proof that some people aren't happy unless they're miserable. Go kick the dog.

1. Lax "Speed Bump" attitude before the bye week off.

2. The Bills still lost the game.

3. The Bills just gave KC, et al, all the game film they needed.

4. The Bills do not get another two weeks to prepare for KC like they did Baltimore.

Really, what's your point here? You think the Bills are competing for a playoff spot? A .500 record? More wins than last season?

This is a massive rebuilding year for the Bills. The defense in its current state is probably unfixable. Wins at this point take a back seat to finding the handful of players who are worth building around.

Focusing on the players who continue to develop is what this season is now about. And, if somewhere along the way, the defense is lucky to hold an opposing team to under 100 yards rushing, the team and fans will be able to celebrate a win or two.

This is a massive rebuilding year for the Bills. The defense in its current state is probably unfixable. Wins at this point take a back seat to finding the handful of players who are worth building around.Focusing on the players who continue to develop is what this season is now about. And, if somewhere along the way, the defense is lucky to hold an opposing team to under 100 yards rushing, the team and fans will be able to celebrate a win or two.

This is exactly right.

Today, I liked what I saw from a lot of the young players on the team, and the loss really doesn't matter all that much to me.

However, I do feel people need to curb their enthusiasm on the "Fitz is a god" talk. If Andrew Luck is available when the Bills pick in this draft, it's a no-brainer pick.

And the Bills LOST!

But not too seriously.

Got it, John?

Im sorry....did you say something?

This is exactly right.

Today, I liked what I saw from a lot of the young players on the team, and the loss really doesn't matter all that much to me.

However, I do feel people need to curb their enthusiasm on the "Fitz is a god" talk. If Andrew Luck is available when the Bills pick in this draft, it's a no-brainer pick.

I agree if Luck is there it is really hard to pass up regardless of how Fitz is playing...

BUT

If not I am thinking that first pick has to be a DE or OLB.

Troup, Howard, D. Bell, Moats even Coleman all played significant time. These young guys are our future and it was great to see them hold their own. Fitzy looks better every week. I, for one want to see how the season plus out before declaring what our number 1 pick should be.

Good Job today O-Line.

Our QB was not under constant pressure and actually had some time to scan his receivers downfield.

You opened running lanes and picked up several blitzes as well.

I hope you found something over the past two weeks that we can look forward to seeing again.

And this was a top defensive unit you did it against.

Lots of posts today about the officiating and other plays but today I thought you guys were the real story.