Our Safeties Suck!

Another horrible game for the back end of our secondary. Sigh. :wallbash:

I am so tired of the people that stand up for Lil' Donte saying "it's not his fault that he was the eighth player taken".... he would suck if he was the 800th pick... he is all mouth, a punk and a terrible player.

I am not a fan of Whitner at all. He thinks he is a top level safety and he clearly is not. A top level safety makes that pick and takes it for 6. He dropped one against Green Bay also. I wont even get started on his lack of ability to cover a tight end. This morning my wife asked me if I wanted to wear my "#20 jersey" I told her no. so she picked out my "#83" one. I don't think she will ever ask me that again. I am going to use it for kindle in my fireplace tonight.

I have always been a Whitner supporter but as far as I'm, concerned, he played his way off the team today. He bit on the flea flicker and in general can't cover anyone.

Where is Byrd? has he made any plays this year? Edwards does not ever have this guy in position to make a play.

I too have been a Whitner apologist but this season and especially the second touchdown to Heap ... turn around guy!!! And, the near interception was once again in his hands and could have been a game ender.

Byrd has the sophomore jinx but these guys are so out of place that it makes me sick!

I have always been a Whitner supporter but as far as I'm, concerned, he played his way off the team today. He bit on the flea flicker and in general can't cover anyone.

Where is Byrd? has he made any plays this year? Edwards does not ever have this guy in position to make a play.

While i'm not going top defend Whitner today because he didn't play well, i find it interesting how the flea flicker is all his fault and yet you absolve the CB from any and all blame on that play.