DJ, Perry 7-9, 7-9, 7-9 (all look good now)

Chuckknox

and they thought is was bad to miss the playoffs on the last week (Bledsoe). At least the Bills were competitive with DJ & Marv. Those teams just needed a few more players, a little more luck. I always felt like they had some chance each week.

This team this has a feeling of doom, poor schemed defenses with no clue.

WORST OF ALL, NO ACTION OR EFFORT BY THE GM OR FRONT OFFICE, just a bunch of PR "spin", rebuilding.... rebuilding what??? Not with these people drafting or not signing free agents

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "I am not the smartest person in the room...."

These guys just set themselves up for laughing with this team they are assembling.

How about the race up in 10 second, with no attempt to get any offers for a pick they do not even use.

These guys just set themselves up for laughing with this team they are assembling.

How about the race up in 10 second, with no attempt to get any offers for a pick they do not even use.

The "baby" these guys inherited was stillborn. They haven't started "assembling" anything yet. Let's talk after they put "their" team in place.

Im giving Nix and Gailey some time before I judge. However one thing that bothers me about gailey, is when he talks about players on other teams, he gets a little too excited, and hypes them up too much.

So does Belichick--- listening to him on media day during Bills-Pats week you'd think the Bills were the team that won 3 Super Bowls this past decade. Isn't it fairly common amongst coaches?

Well, it took a few years for all the horrible personnel selections by those clowns to catch up with the team.

By now, we have such crappy personnel that it will take a few years of drafting more smartly to fix it.

You can mortgage (or second mortgage) your home today, and have a really nice car to drive for a couple years. But eventually, the stuff hits the fan when you have no place to park your fancy car.

Selecting safety, RBs, and KRs with your high picks might be fun for a while, but those little fellows can't protect your QB or tackle anybody near the LOS!

Pay me now -- or pay me later!

and they thought is was bad to miss the playoffs on the last week (Bledsoe). At least the Bills were competitive with DJ & Marv. Those teams just needed a few more players, a little more luck. I always felt like they had some chance each week.

WORST OF ALL, NO ACTION OR EFFORT BY THE GM OR FRONT OFFICE, just a bunch of PR "spin", rebuilding.... rebuilding what??? Not with these people drafting or not signing free agents

Yea dropping your starting qb, trading marshawn.... No action... None at all....

Yeah, 5 games in to rebuilding and hes "running out of chances." Great post. Great logic.

Wow - 2 similar bitchy posts 6 minutes apart. Crusade much?

You do not lose on purpose to gain higher draft picks, that is not a plan. You fill holes with better quality at every reasonable chance.

Maybe you should be our GM because you are obviously smarter and more qualified then Nix. And your right the bills are loosing on purpose. They cant possibly be this bad.

Edited by b stein 22

2 threads started by the same poster within 10 minutes of themselves both bashing Nix and Gailey...nice.

There was actually a 3rd but it was deleted. The man is prolific with his vitriolic minimalist observations. He's like the Charles Bukowski of The Stadium Wall, only without poetic merit of any kind.

It's going to take years for this team to undo the damage that Marv and his crew did to the franchise.

Sounds like your vision of heaven is sticking your tongue up Marv's butt. Have fun, but don't expect us to watch.