"Double Irish" & the " Dutch Sandwich"

Better that Google keeps the money than have government leaches confiscate it so they can redistribute to their countries carefully cultivate dependent class. Google once again leading the way! GO GOOGLE. Kinda makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing Google headquarters is only 20 miles away from me! Reassuring :D

Edited by Dante

Better that Google keeps the money than have government leaches confiscate it so they can redistribute to their countries carefully cultivate dependent class. Google once again leading the way! GO GOOGLE. Kinda makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing Google headquarters is only 20 miles away from me! Reassuring :D

You'll get one of the first opportunities to sign up as a henchman for them when they move to start their takeover! :beer:

You'll get one of the first opportunities to sign up as a henchman for them when they move to start their takeover! :beer:

They actually have a track record of success. Who would I rather put my faith in? I'm on board! Get it done Google

Edited by Dante

The company, which tells employees “don’t be evil” in its code of conduct, has cut its effective tax rate abroad more than its peers in the technology sector...

Google is “flying a banner of doing no evil, and then they’re perpetrating evil under our noses,” said Abraham J. Briloff, a professor emeritus of accounting at Baruch College in New York who has examined Google’s tax disclosures.

“Who is it that paid for the underlying concept on which they built these billions of dollars of revenues?” Briloff said. “It was paid for by the United States citizenry.”

Wow that guy Briloff is a douche. People paid Google and therefore Google is evil to try to avoid paying the government its profit. I'm not brushed up on my Atlas Shrugged characters but Briloff is straight from Rand's paranoid imagination.

Edited by Peace

You really are an idiot. Do you ever check anything before you type you freaking moran?

http://news.softpedi...ity-10413.shtml

A Billion, thats with a "B" you !@#$ing Liberal stooge.

:lol: Your link has no relation to income tax rates and corporate tax evasion. Here, I'll give you a link that is equally related to the topic.

http://www.zombo.com/

Your comment was about the poor. Google paids it legal share of taxes and gave back to the poor. Moran.

I understand that Google donates to charity. Regardless, this does not change the fact that some corporations pay very low tax rates compared to the average US citizen. I cannot overstate how ignorant you are.

Edited by conner

... but the poor are the ones who don't pay taxes. :rolleyes:

Good news, conner. The president found out about this, and is on his way to Northern California RIGHT NOW to meet with a vice president at Google:

According to the White House, Obama will land in San Francisco at 3 p.m., after which he will head to the Palo Alto home of Marissa Mayer ’97 M.S. ’99, a vice president at Google. There, he will attend a $30,000-per-person fundraiser for 50 Democrats, according to media reports.

Story here.

This should go well, no? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand that Google donates to charity. Regardless, this does not change the fact that some corporations pay very low tax rates compared to the average US citizen. I cannot overstate how ignorant you are.

So you blame the corporations? Why not blame the entity the created these loopholes? Your beloved government. And they're not making the tax code any easier.

Did they do anything illeagle? No. If the tax code in this country were a lot more simplified maybe these Corp's wouldnt have to use all the leagle loop holes that are allowed now would they.

Hey remember that guy that wrote some of that tax code? You know, the one who didnt pay his taxes? Remember him?

Stop watching Dora the explorer and go clean your room.

So you blame the corporations? Why not blame the entity the created these loopholes? Your beloved government. And they're not making the tax code any easier.

I do blame the entity the created these loopholes. Corporations are just doing what corporations do. Definitely our lawmakers are at fault.

Good news, conner. The president found out about this, and is on his way to Northern California RIGHT NOW to meet with a vice president at Google:

Story here.

This should go well, no? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fundraiser was originally to take place at Mayer’s apartment in the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco, but it was moved earlier this week for unknown reasons. One reason floated by media outlets is the Major League Baseball’s National League Championship Series, which is expected bring 40,000 San Francisco Giants fans to the city for Game 5 against the Philadelphia Phillies.

I don't know about you but I'd much rather have 45,000 drunk baseball fans in my neighborhood than Obama's entourage.

I do blame the entity the created these loopholes. Corporations are just doing what corporations do. Definitely our lawmakers are at fault.

What does that mean?

Then why did you not bring up the government's involvement in this until I did. Before I mentioned it it was big bad Google's fault.

http://politics.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/02/high-tech-industry-gives-more-money-to-democrats.html

Google is next, with $456,119 in contributions, 75 percent of which went to Democrats

Edited by /dev/null