"Double Irish" & the " Dutch Sandwich"

The descriptions of "Double Irish" and "Dutch Irish" sound like the tax version of a Cleveland Steamer or Alabama Hotpocket

1. You worked the Cleveland Steamer into a thread, without much of a stretch. Hysterical. :lol:

2. Thanks for the Alabama Hotpocket thing, the urban dictionary always makes me howl, and that page is lulz.

Alabama Hotpocket. Really? Yuck. Now I have to live with that the rest of my life. :wallbash:

1. You worked the Cleveland Steamer into a thread, without much of a stretch. Hysterical. :lol:

2. Thanks for the Alabama Hotpocket thing, the urban dictionary always makes me howl, and that page is lulz.

Alabama Hotpocket. Really? Yuck. Now I have to live with that the rest of my life. :wallbash:

There's always the Alaskan Pipeline if the Alabama Hotpocket is too hardcore for you.

On the day it was reported that Google uses income shifting techniques known by such arcane names as the "Double Irish" and the "Dutch Sandwich" to avoid paying taxes on its foreign profits, President Obama attended an intimate, high-dollar fundraiser at the Palo Alto, California home of a top Google executive. He didn't mention Google's tax tricks, according to a White House transcript of his remarks.

Liberal Hypocrisy....

Shocking