UFL can beat the Bills?

If their talent is so good, why arent they on an NFL team, even buffalo?

Remember, the Wreck of JP Losman was the championship winning qb last season

I seem to remember that wreck of a qb winning games in the NFL.... Do I think a UFL or ufl all-star team could win? Yes. Consistently? Absolutely not. Most of these guys have played, and some played very well in the NFL. Reasons can range for off field issues, being vested veterans, guys who hit their ceiling so they were traded in for younger cheaper models that an play special teams.

Jeff garcia could play for an NFL team but is older, costly, and I'm sure gms worry about his desire to start.... Who wants a qb controversy with a 40 year old.

Im not saying id bet on a ufl team but say 10 games on a neutral field -- I think they could take 1.

I have complete forgotten the UFL is playing now. Are they even on TV?

PTR

On Versus I think? You can also watch the games streamed free, legally and live online at the UFL site. You can also watch all of the games archived. Its just annoying that to get to the archived games you have to navigate through screens telling you the results of the games.

This is hilarious. I remember a while ago people saying USC would beat the Bengals. I always laughed, especially when Palmer went to the Bengals. The NFL outplays them in not just playing but in coaching...

screw this, it doesn't need a reply. this is a joke.

This is hilarious. I remember a while ago people saying USC would beat the Bengals. I always laughed, especially when Palmer went to the Bengals. The NFL outplays them in not just playing but in coaching...

screw this, it doesn't need a reply. this is a joke.

I think it's a different argument. Near everyone on a ufl team has or had NFL ability. The flipside is you wouldn't have that potential superstar or two that elite college teams have. I think the average ufl team would beat the better college teams regularly.

Low end ufl talent is still good college talent. Ie the worst ufl player was likely a high end starter on his college team.

I thinks it's possible, just not likely.

After watching some highlight videos on the UFL site... I can't believe how awful the uniforms are... I kind of thought they'd improve them once they started generating revenue, but good god, man. The football on the field would be much more entertaining if they didn't look like a junior high school kid designed them for his custom Madden league.

Edited by Punch