Couple of big college PLAYER match-ups today

Arkansas vs Auburn at 3:30pm features QB Ryan Mallett vs QB Cameron Newton

and the head to head match-up tonight, Wisconsin OT Gabe Carimi vs Ohio State DE Cameron Heyward at 7pm

With Stanford off today, you know Buddy is at the Arkansas game, watching Mallett.

Arkansas vs Auburn at 3:30pm features QB Ryan Mallett vs QB Cameron Newton

and the head to head match-up tonight, Wisconsin OT Gabe Carimi vs Ohio State DE Cameron Heyward at 7pm

With Stanford off today, you know Buddy is at the Arkansas game, watching Mallett.

Good call on watching Gabe Carimi. I've watched several Wisconsin games this year and have been really impressed with him. Most draft "experts," however, don't view Carimi as an elite OT prospect. In fact, most information I've read projects him as playing RT on Sundays. They say he lacks the athleticism and technique to be a true LT in the NFL. Tonight will be a true test for him, as Heyward is as good as it gets at DE in college football.

I haven't seen much of Newton, but I see that he is flying up draft boards.

Cabrmi may end up inside in the NFL, but RT is more likely his home. Not really an LT. HIm playign the big and physical Heyward should be a great test. Looking forward to that game.

PS Newton and Pryor are not much of NFL QBs. I cant imagine either having more success than a Dennis Dixon. I would love to get Pryor at WR though.

Carimi is exactly the type of player the bills should take....with the 1st pick of the 2nd round. Then shift him over to Right Tackle. Bell on the left....Carimi on the right....problem solved.

Too bad about Mallett

Did I miss something? Is it more serious than a concussion?