This is how bad it is. I came all the way home and did not go to the

I booked a ticket for a return to WNY to visit friends and family, to culminate with a Bills game. On Saturday I changed my flight to come home early. I could not take the thought of going thru all that effort to get to the game, park, drink, watch the team, and leave for the airport. Turns out I was right.

I am a lifelong fan, but the truth is, I did not find it within me to go to that game on a perfect day, despite not being at the Ralph for at least 7 years.

That's too bad...conditions were ideal, and it was a lot of fun, at first, after that it was just being part of the process. Enjoying the day, and wondering what we have to build on, etc.

Oh, I mean, they ruined my life, I thought they would be undefeated this year!!! Trent was there just mocking us from the other sideline...Why, God?? Why????????

My son had a baseball game at 5 p.m. central, and I thought I would enjoy that game more.

You guys have a lot of nerve to criticize me for telling the truth. I sat there with the phone in hand ready to change my flight, struggling with the idea of coming all the way to WNY and not going to see the team. But then I thought about just how far the Bills have sunk. Even worse than ever. And it made me decide I would rather watch a bunch of 8 year olds kick around a baseball.

I did have fun with my kid.

My son had a baseball game at 5 p.m. central, and I thought I would enjoy that game more.

You guys have a lot of nerve to criticize me for telling the truth. I sat there with the phone in hand ready to change my flight, struggling with the idea of coming all the way to WNY and not going to see the team. But then I thought about just how far the Bills have sunk. Even worse than ever. And it made me decide I would rather watch a bunch of 8 year olds kick around a baseball.

I did have fun with my kid.

Ummmmm, I didn't go either. And didnt miss it. I watched it. However, I'm not wasting even more money seeing that I have season tickets in VA. It's no fun to go up there anymore and look forward to the drek that's on the field. I don't even blame the players anymore. It's not their fault the front office is inept.

The two season ticket holders next to me of 17 years, from the Philly area, didn't go either. Nor did the two in front of us from Depew. I wouldn't skip the game if I lived there, but yeah, people are already doing that too. I would dreaded yet another meaningless drive home this past Sunday.

Of course I'm also not a drunk, so while I missed our pregame tailgate, I'm not one who is approaching middle age and still drinking like I'm in college. There's just zero value in Bills tickets at the moment.

I went. Throughly enjoyed myself yelling and rooting for the team. Great way to get together with others, eat too much drink. Even though they lost I'm going back. This is what being a fan is all about. You take the good with the bad. And when they suck, like they do now, you find ways to enjoy it. It was gorgeous on Sunday wasn't it? :)

I went. Throughly enjoyed myself yelling and rooting for the team. Great way to get together with others, eat too much drink. Even though they lost I'm going back. This is what being a fan is all about. You take the good with the bad. And when they suck, like they do now, you find ways to enjoy it. It was gorgeous on Sunday wasn't it? :)

Yeah, it was beautiful. I went to Letchworth on Friday and spent some time fishing too. I went home mainly to watch my kid play ball.

I am a supporter of the team....here's an example: In 1985 I drove from Milwaukee to Chicago by myself to watch the Bills play preseason against the Bears. QB for the Bills? Matheson. I've lived through some bad times, but this seems so pathetic....you guys know what's happening.

TC, your option not to go to the game, but I for one thoink you were nuts. Understand wanting to see your kids game and all, but sounds like you not in Buffalo all that much.

As a matter of fact, I was not planning on going to any games in Buffalo this year, my two games were the Patriots game in Boston and the Ravens game. But that crowd the other day in a weird way made me nostalgic for some of the games in the 70's and 80's with 20,000-40,000 people there. Yep, the Bills sucked, but the game experience itself was actually enhanced in some ways.Easier traffic, easier lines at the head and the beer stand etc, and the bonus was when they won, it was a PARTY afterword in the lot, as the expecation was not a win. Fun Fun times.Ahh, bring back memories of my youth :thumbsup: Now, i am going to look for ways to get back up there for a game

So LV, know you are pretty much done with them this year, but i am more than willing to take the ride you some weekend if you decide to head back up. Let me know.

I live in So. Cal and I have been to the first 3 home games. But I do not think I will be coming out for another one this season. I do have fun, but it is a long flight back when the Bills play like crap.

When I was younger, there was a gal that liked me but I didnt like her. She wasn't pretty enough.

She went on to become Ms. Teen Florida and became very successful. She now owns her own business and is heavily involved in the fashion industry. She rubs elbows with Paris Hilton, Tony Braxton and numerous major Fashion icons. Aside from being a 'facebook' friend, she has given me the cold shoulder. Even worse, she is now an incredibly good looking and classy gal now.

I still go to a Bills game when I'm in town and I still religiously follow the team. This week I shut off the game and went to the other room, only to quickly turn on the game again and watch the final minutes. It was my best attempt at showing my disgust with the team....but I failed miserably.

I'll also be there when the Bills win the SuperBowl and are returned to the glorious team we once were. It will be that much better.

In December, I'll take my two year old son to his first of many games to come.

Just my two cents.

I live in So. Cal and I have been to the first 3 home games. But I do not think I will be coming out for another one this season. I do have fun, but it is a long flight back when the Bills play like crap.

What part of So. Cal ? You can go to the PB Alehouse to watch games in Pacific Beach.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

What part of So. Cal ? You can go to the PB Alehouse to watch games in Pacific Beach.

I live in the city of Orange. I have been down to SD when the Bills play the Bolts. I partied at a Bills Backer Bar down there, I thought it was in Pacific Beach but I don't remember it being called Alehouse