Deion branch to the Patriots for a 2011 4th round pick

ACor58

hold on...what? hall of fame wide receiver randy moss just got moved for a third. a randy moss that opposing defenses still have to game plan for. i really don't get how anyone could say the lynch deal wasn't decent value. a player is only worth what other teams are willing to give for them. it's delusional to spout bull **** about what they could have received.

hold on...what? hall of fame wide receiver randy moss just got moved for a third. a randy moss that opposing defenses still have to game plan for. i really don't get how anyone could say the lynch deal wasn't decent value. a player is only worth what other teams are willing to give for them. it's delusional to spout bull **** about what they could have received.

Lynch is 24 with 3 years remaining on his contract. Moss is 33 and seeking a long-term deal. Had the Bills unloaded him during the draft (when the rumor was that Seattle offered a 3rd) or before the 2010 Fire Sale they could have gotten more for him. They could have waited for the deadline and got more for him.

Jeff Littman should be set on fire.

What would you prefer they trade for? My bet is regardless we woulda been ripped off huh? Oh well its done and we can complain this spring about what a horrible pick it was we got in return and declare iy a bust prior to the start of the season.

What would you prefer they trade for? My bet is regardless we woulda been ripped off huh? Oh well its done and we can complain this spring about what a horrible pick it was we got in return and declare iy a bust prior to the start of the season.

Judging from the last 10 years, unless we take a CB in the 4th, it will pretty much be a bust. Easley and Nelson...the jury's obviously still out.

Marcus Easley

Shawn Nelson

Reggie Corner

Derek Fine

Dwayne Wright

Ko Simpson

Duke Preston

Tim Euhus

Terrence McGee

Sam Aiken

Brandon Spoon

Lynch is 24 with 3 years remaining on his contract. Moss is 33 and seeking a long-term deal. Had the Bills unloaded him during the draft (when the rumor was that Seattle offered a 3rd) or before the 2010 Fire Sale they could have gotten more for him. They could have waited for the deadline and got more for him.

Jeff Littman should be set on fire.

Now that is a 10/10 on the comedic haterade scale. Kudos to you.