Main Bills Forum

Does anybody else normally post on the official Buffalo Bills Message Board? I've posted there for 4 or 5 years now and they banned for a week and a half yesterday for illegal streaming. I never actually even referenced the subject. I'm pissed.

I used to post under NJ Bill back in 2007, but after I got banned and forgot my password I stopped. Now I found a new home where I can share all of my insightful ideas. :D

Edited by b stein 22

you like this place better?

Yea I like this place a lot better. People are more reasonable on this board and smarter.

...but they should. Have you read his posts? ( :rolleyes:

My posts are awesome what are you talking about.

Edited by b stein 22

Does anybody else normally post on the official Buffalo Bills Message Board? I've posted there for 4 or 5 years now and they banned for a week and a half yesterday for illegal streaming. I never actually even referenced the subject. I'm pissed.

I got banned for the same thing yesterday LOL. I didn't even provide a link to anything.

I will never understand why anyone would ever post there!

I like Shaw and the Slammer, the rest are mostly kids and they post complete nonsense.

Who is that one guy Chicken Hawk? He bans almost everyone or you recive petty infractions.

Yeah JayHawk can be rough. I had literally never even been pointed before this.

I think the one thing I like better about posting there is theres just so many more people and therefore just so much more conversation.

If i signed up today, How quickly could i get banned, wats the best way to go about it?