A lot of paper bags on fans heads

Estro

Today I decided to show up to the game with a brown paper bag from Wegmanns with eye hole cut outs, tears and a frown. To my surprise I wasn't the only one, there was another group of 4-5 wearing them in my section. It's gotten that ugly. The atmosphere at the games this year has been downright pathetic and for good reason. What an embarrassment this franchise has become. Hopefully better days are in store, but I just don't see this trainwreck getting back on track within the next couple of years, we are a dreadful football team.

Bout time.

Yea, hopefully fans will start to show their discontent more and more with this team as the season progresses. I won't be there, the 15 hour roundtrip from southern New Jersey to watch this mess has become tiring.

I was treated like a celebrity wearing that thing today. Everybody seems to agree the Bills have become near unwatchable.

Yea, hopefully fans will start to show their discontent more and more with this team as the season progresses. I won't be there, the 15 hour roundtrip from southern New Jersey to watch this mess has become tiring.

I was treated like a celebrity wearing that thing today. Everybody seems to agree the Bills have become near unwatchable.

I once saw a dude puke beer thru the mouth hole of one of those things. Hit the guy sitting in front of him right in the back of the head. !@#$ing hilarous.

Today I decided to show up to the game with a brown paper bag from Wegmanns with eye hole cut outs, tears and a frown. To my surprise I wasn't the only one, there was another group of 4-5 wearing them in my section. It's gotten that ugly. The atmosphere at the games this year has been downright pathetic and for good reason. What an embarrassment this franchise has become. Hopefully better days are in store, but I just don't see this trainwreck getting back on track within the next couple of years, we are a dreadful football team.

estro you are right in saying that we are a dreadful team - we are. but keep the faith - we will be better next year (not playoff better but better for sure) and in 2012 we will contend for the division - better times are coming. winning comes in cycles in the nfl - every team goes through it - we are in it again as i will remind you that the bills were worse then than now in the 70's and the early to mid 80's. the colts were a joke a few times, the 49'ers we a joke for a long time as were the giants, the dull-fish and jests as well - it happens to every team. that being said it does not make it any easier on us fans right now - but i've been through this before with the bills - and after we are back to being contenders - after a time it will happen again. it is the way of sport - more so in the nfl though it seems. wear the bag if it makes you feel better, but i have been to over 35 countries and have worn my bills colors in every one of them - through the 2-14 seasons - through the superbowl losses - and ive always been proud to be from buffalo (born and raised) and be a bills fan - even when we were horrible.

estro you are right in saying that we are a dreadful team - we are. but keep the faith - we will be better next year (not playoff better but better for sure) and in 2012 we will contend for the division - better times are coming. winning comes in cycles in the nfl - every team goes through it - we are in it again as i will remind you that the bills were worse then than now in the 70's and the early to mid 80's. the colts were a joke a few times, the 49'ers we a joke for a long time as were the giants, the dull-fish and jests as well - it happens to every team. that being said it does not make it any easier on us fans right now - but i've been through this before with the bills - and after we are back to being contenders - after a time it will happen again. it is the way of sport - more so in the nfl though it seems. wear the bag if it makes you feel better, but i have been to over 35 countries and have worn my bills colors in every one of them - through the 2-14 seasons - through the superbowl losses - and ive always been proud to be from buffalo (born and raised) and be a bills fan - even when we were horrible.

There's nothing wrong with being positive and keeping hope, but I think you overrate Ralph's ability to successfully head this franchise. If we had a leader I could believe in than I could deal with the down times, but when it appears to be a never ending cycle of ineptitude it's tough. The NFL has a salary cap so every franchise is on an equal playing field, so technically speaking, the Bills "should" have a 6 in 16 (37.5% chance)of making the playoffs each season. To successfully avoind that 37.5% for 11 straight years is the sign of true ineptitude and the only constant has been Ralph.

I'm with you, but not until Ralph is no longer leading the franchise.

What I have to say is more important than what everyone else has to say. That is why my font is big - you can easily scan past the drivel and get right to the big font gold.

Some guys were wearing their paper bags down below me and it ended up with a near brawl in my section. The paper bag guys got kicked out I believe. I have no issue with people wanting to show their distaste for the bills, by all means, but this kinda back fired with Bills fans getting into it.

pot-tender---I'll have whatever he's smoking!

Oddly enough, I found myself wearing one while watching the recorded game last night in my office...just in case the neighbors looked in.... In all sincerity, this team has bottomed out, but will remain there for another couple of years... Clearly devoid of talent - everyone not showing will do nothing to fix it soon...

What I have to say is more important than what everyone else has to say. That is why my font is big - you can easily scan past the drivel and get right to the big font gold.

you are such a little girl - grow up

pot-tender---I'll have whatever he's smoking!

hmmmm - wrong again joe - i am the most anti-drug person you will ever meet. i spent most of my life stopping the flow of narcotics into the us - and frankly you wouldn't last two minutes in my jungle

You reduce yourself to petty name calling, much like a child.

hmmmm - wrong again joe - i am the most anti-drug person you will ever meet. i spent most of my life stopping the flow of narcotics into the us - and frankly you wouldn't last two minutes in my jungle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You wouldn't last two minutes in my jungle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, Chief!

Edited by NaPolian8693

You are by far the most self righteous poster on TBD. Your font is obnoxious and nothing but a sad attempt to get people to read your worthless posts.

Everyone needs a friend to tell them when their being an a**hole. You just haven't found that friend yet. :thumbsup:

Well, since we have not won a game this year, we HAVE to be better.

Plus the examples you cite from the 70's and 80's are irrelevant since thee was no free agency, no salary cap, and balanced schedules in those years.

You are willing to "contend for the division" in 2012? Having gone through the glory years of the early 90's, contending is not sufficient, Winning the Super Bowl is the ONLY goal!

You reduce yourself to petty name calling, much like a child.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You wouldn't last two minutes in my jungle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, Chief!

i wasn't calling you a name - just simply identifying you as who and what you are!

btw - you got the chief right - i am a retired chief warrant officer - retired from the central america joint intelligence team/counter-drug joint intelligence center in the pentagon - and you wouldn't last two minutes in my jungle either little girl!

You are by far the most self righteous poster on TBD. Your font is obnoxious and nothing but a sad attempt to get people to read your worthless posts.

Everyone needs a friend to tell them when their being an a**hole. You just haven't found that friend yet. :thumbsup:

not self righteous - but i do not compromise my values - and that will not change.

it's a life's truism that people of low moral fiber seem to call people self righteous just because the low moral fiber types have never lived up to standards, or even have any for themselves.

and i have many, many friends, in many different countries - but wait those who are my friends are not people of low moral fiber - funny how that works.

and once again for the mental process challenged - i have a slight visual impairment - the larger font is for me so i can preview my posts before i post to cut down on the numerous typo's.

And on a serious note, from what I can tell, there's no way to make your default font the larger one than the standard one, which means you have to change it to that every time you post. That's douchy.

And the last time a guy offered to have me spend time in his jungle, he was wearing ass-less chaps and a cowboy hat... but I digress.

Edited by stevestojan

Pittsburgh sucked in the 1960's.

I think that is why , at the time of the merger, they got pushed into the AFL/AFC. No NFL fans wanted their teams going to the AFL conference. Certainly the Packers were going to stay with the senior league at that time.

seriously? you generate pride easily. Do you get all excited when you make a tinkle?

not self righteous - but i do not compromise my values - and that will not change.

it's a life's truism that people of low moral fiber seem to call people self righteous just because the low moral fiber types have never lived up to standards, or even have any for themselves.

and i have many, many friends, in many different countries - but wait those who are my friends are not people of low moral fiber - funny how that works.

and once again for the mental process challenged - i have a slight visual impairment - the larger font is for me so i can preview my posts before i post to cut down on the numerous typo's.

This is starting to sound like the girls' table at a middle school. "Youre not of high moral character" betty pouted. "Your friends should let you know youre an ***hole" sally replied.

You're not sounding like the man who owns his own jungle and has friends all over the world. Why is a man of such importance and high moral character - who always accomplishes his high-standard tasks - involoved in this conversation? I think we can all agree this team is awful and we're left with no hope in a three year rebuilding process that will go beyond our lease in 2012. No reason to take it out on eachother. The bag wearer speaks the truth without opening his mouth. This team wouldn't last in our collective jungle; even the jungles of low moral fiber.

You took Joe literally. He was trying to tell you that something is wrong with your thinking process.

i wasn't calling you a name - just simply identifying you as who and what you are!

btw - you got the chief right - i am a retired chief warrant officer - retired from the central america joint intelligence team/counter-drug joint intelligence center in the pentagon - and you wouldn't last two minutes in my jungle either little girl!

:lol::lol: Impressive credentials for a Bills message board. Did you personaly nail Pablo Escabar? :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_enNmzWn6Y

And on a serious note, from what I can tell, there's no way to make your default font the larger one than the standard one, which means you have to change it to that every time you post. That's douchy.

And the last time a guy offered to have me spend time in his jungle, he was wearing ass-less chaps and a cowboy hat... but I digress.

Pretty sure that chaps with an ass become crotchless pants...not having an ass is what qualifies chaps as chaps...but I digress.

This thread turned into a personal pissing match, because a guy said, albeit in large font, that he believes the Bills will be good again, and he is proud to be a fan. That is what started all of these personal attacks. This is a Bills fan site, right?

God forbid, he didn't take the doom and gloom outlook that has become so hip...Bills fans are slipping more than the team. They fight like a few 7th grade girls. If the fans were have way decent, this would make this more bearable.

I go to the games, I watch the away games that I can't get to. I wear Bills colors, almost everyday. I have many friends that are Bills fans, and none of them are as negative as the pricks in this place. They are every bit as well informed, and long suffering, too.

Quit being pathetic little bitches. You attack other Bills fans? Why don't you take the effort to try and convey your level of frustration with the team? Because you're too lazy to try to figure out how to get in touch with the right people, which would be difficult for you, because there isn't anybody on the planet that gives a !@#$ what you think.

Pretty sure that chaps with an ass become crotchless pants...not having an ass is what qualifies chaps as chaps...but I digress.

This thread turned into a personal pissing match, because a guy said, albeit in large font, that he believes the Bills will be good again, and he is proud to be a fan. That is what started all of these personal attacks. This is a Bills fan site, right?

God forbid, he didn't take the doom and gloom outlook that has become so hip...Bills fans are slipping more than the team. They fight like a few 7th grade girls. If the fans were have way decent, this would make this more bearable.

I go to the games, I watch the away games that I can't get to. I wear Bills colors, almost everyday. I have many friends that are Bills fans, and none of them are as negative as the pricks in this place. They are every bit as well informed, and long suffering, too.

Quit being pathetic little bitches. You attack other Bills fans? Why don't you take the effort to try and convey your level of frustration with the team? Because you're too lazy to try to figure out how to get in touch with the right people, which would be difficult for you, because there isn't anybody on the planet that gives a !@#$ what you think.

And the purpose of this post? To unify the masses? All Bills fans are slipping worse than the team because we don't wear Bills colors to work every day? Pathetic little bitches? This is different than the other posts you're attacking how?

I agree, you shouldn't get on someone for saying the team will improve. It will, and hopefully they will still be in WNY when it happens. The reason everyone got on uforesircher is because his posts were so ridiculous. It would have probably stopped with the first reply had he not decided to respond. But, what fun would that have been?

Go look at the Steelers record before Chuck Noll arrived.

They were terrible.....

Take it from an old guy.

You are absolutely correct, but that was along time ago. Imagine if the Bills only had a couple bad seasons every 40 years or so? We only have a couple GOOD seasons every 40 years or so.