week 5 nfl TV maps

FluffHead

The blackout extends stricly to Buffalo & Rochester, yet it appears that Syracuse will not get the game. But is the game blacked out in Syracuse -- or simply not being shown as the primary game. i.e., can I go to a sports' bar in the cuse and catch the game??? (which I know I couldn't do in Buffalo or Rochester)...

If anyone knows the answer to this I'd appreciate it...

The blackout extends stricly to Buffalo & Rochester, yet it appears that Syracuse will not get the game. But is the game blacked out in Syracuse -- or simply not being shown as the primary game. i.e., can I go to a sports' bar in the cuse and catch the game??? (which I know I couldn't do in Buffalo or Rochester)...

It's blacked out in the Cuse because some part of the market falls within the blackout zone, so they black out the entire market. Happens in LA all the time if the Chargers are blacked out because some Southern Tip of Orange County falls in the San Diego market. If you want to see the game, go to the game, or find an online stream.

It's blacked out in the Cuse because some part of the market falls within the blackout zone, so they black out the entire market. Happens in LA all the time if the Chargers are blacked out because some Southern Tip of Orange County falls in the San Diego market. If you want to see the game, go to the game, or find an online stream.

I see. Makes sense. Thanks for the intel!

i.e., can I go to a sports' bar in the cuse and catch the game???

Don't know the answer but here's two places you can try calling to see if they'll have it on....

Tully's Fairmount

3355 W. Genesee Street

Syracuse, New York 13219

(315) 488-9322

The Beginning II (The Bills Backers meet here)

Route 290

East Syracuse, NY 13057

(315) 463-5080

Edited by Just Jack

The Syracuse market is blacked out for the Bills game but they can show another game. Immediately surrounding Buffalo is considered the primary market so based on NFL rules they cannot show any game at all in that time slot if the Bills don't sell out.

As for bars with the NFL ticket in Syracuse, they won't be able to show the Bills game either. The rules are very stupid and need to be evaluated again though I don't see it happening anytime soon.