What if Ralph doesn't die?

What if he is frozen like Walt Disney. The doctors thaw him out every draft day just to say no to every quarterback on the board. Then refreeze.

Please don't say that, please no! We will have Austin Powers for an owner. Actually Ralph might do just as well if he was frozen, maybe even better!

REALLY NOW? I gotta say that I just do not get the insensitive posts about the owner and his life expectancy. Come on, seriously. Believe me, I get all the frustration and anger and even blaming the owner, but how about a little respect? If it was not for him there would be no Bills or any NFL in Buffalo – certainly not for as long as they have been – and therefore no Buffalo Bills message boards like this one. So as long as he is our HOF owner how about we show a little appreciation and respect.

6 total posts on this board and you are already defending Ralphy from a little humor. Don't take stuff on here personally, they will eat you alive.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I realize the humorous intent here, but it's pretty crude nonetheless.

FWIW, people ARE living much longer. Pretty sure the current oldest living person on earth is an American @ 120yrs. and counting.

Still have a ways to go before challenging Adam's 960 some years, though..

So don't get your hopes up.

And I'm pretty sure you are completely wrong about that one.

By all means, people, please keep the jokes coming at Ebenezer Wilson's expense. He doesn't deserve one iota of respect from Bills fans. It's bad enough that he has been one of the most incompetent owners in pro sports for the last 51 years, but what should really p!ss you off is that he refuses to take steps to ensure the team stays in Buffalo.

you usually do not say things like this - not this tasteless - so i have to assume it is a joke - a bad one though. i find it not funny to talk coldly and with a level of disrespect that is disgusting. if it is not a joke then talking about a human life for the sake of increaing one's entertainment value or making one feel better about a sports team - well it is just pathetic.

That uforesircher guy always posts in big font. He says that is has something to do with a visual impairment, but is just trolling.

If it were actually a visual impairment issue, how would having only your own posts in large font help? Everything else on the screen would still be small.

you usually do not say things like this - not this tasteless - so i have to assume it is a joke - a bad one though. i find it not funny to talk coldly and with a level of disrespect that is disgusting. if it is not a joke then talking about a human life for the sake of increaing one's entertainment value or making one feel better about a sports team - well it is just pathetic.

And you never said or laughed at a Michael Jackson joke? Or any other celebrity? Please get off your high horse.

What if he is frozen like Walt Disney. The doctors thaw him out every draft day just to say no to every quarterback on the board. Then refreeze.

Or what if he becomes some sort of walking dead type zombie roaming the greater Buffalo area looking to eat the brains of any decent player drafted.

What are you talking about, Walt Disney was a fine person