Trading with the Bills....

Booger

Is like trading with that kid that lived down the street when you were little. The kid you could trade a Scott Radecic football card to in exchange for a Joe Montana. Honeslty, the Bills are the farm team of the NFL...cannot build a team, let alone, keep any of the players they have.

Again they have set the franchise back by getting rid of one of their better players with potential.

Is like trading with that kid that lived down the street when you were little. The kid you could trade a Scott Radecic football card to in exchange for a Joe Montana. Honeslty, the Bills are the farm team of the NFL...cannot build a team, let alone, keep any of the players they have.

Again they have set the franchise back by getting rid of one of their better players with potential.

i thought the bills would learn when the traded McGahee, but they never do. :cry::bag:

Lynch is not a great back. they already selected another in the 1st round. Deal needed to be made. RB's have very little value as far as GM's are concerned. The issue here is with a front office that takes Rb's and CB's with first round picks, instead of DT's and LB's that have value.

Now THAT is funny :lol:

i don't necessarily think that is fair. A lot better players than Lynch have gotten less on the open market...Santonio Holmes for a 5th round pick...Randy Moss for a 4th round pick...even Anquan Boldin, an elite receiver only garnered a 2nd rounder. Teams are just not giving up much for even good players these days, which I don't understand completely. Would you trade a 2nd, 4th and a 5th to get Anquan Boldin, Randy Moss and Santonio Holmes? In a heartbeat I would do it, but most GMs seem to favor keeping a 5th round pick instead, who will usually end up being a player that is cut within 2 or 3 years...

Lynch had to go but this is a horrible trade. I was on the bubble with Nix prior to this trade but now I am incensed. They could have got a 4th for him during the off season. I have Zero faith in the Bills front office. The only thing they know how to do is sell tickets for an awful team. They will be in 4th place in the AFC east until they leave town. This is the second worst trade in the history of the Buffalo Bills.

I love that now that the Bills have traded him suddenly Lynch is a great back. The guy runs stiff, dances too much in the backfield and - most importantly - lacks vision. The reason Jackson is better than lynch has nothing to do with physical talent, he reads blocks much better, fits into smaller holes and is willing just to put his head down and fall forward to get the extra half yard instead of trying to bounce it outside.

Lynch is a 1st round draft pick, but he's a 1st round draft pick who plays like an average player. The Bills traded an average player for an average draft pick - seems fair to me, particularly since we had too many backs in the backfield.

i thought the bills would learn when the traded McGahee, but they never do. :cry::bag:

Me too....thought they would learn not to waste first round picks on running backs when they still don't have an O line.

2010 and they still haven't learned.