Jim Rome is mocking the Bills

ET1062

Jim Rome = a real creative dude.

I don't get the Jim Rome fascination in the sports world. He is on air for about 20 minutes for each hour he broadcasts, and the opening and closing of every segment is music fill or an ad that he reads. Not only that, but he thinks he is so funny with his lines that he feels the need to repeat the same 'jokes' at least 5 - 6 times in a row ... just in case you didn't get it the first time. Guess what, Jim ... I didn't think it was funny to begin with. Someone needs to have Jim Everett come back and beat him up ...

Why is this news? Isn't everyone out there mocking the Bills? I think it is just reward for being such a bad organization - we hire badly, draft badly, have some God aweful uniforms - there is no redeeming quality for the Bills right now. Take the medicine and hope for better days...

Nothing is official because of jim rome. Bills were the laughing stock before jim rome mocked us. he is just a prick that is laughing with the "it" crowd to feel like he belongs.

EVER SO RIGHT!.. i like the term "it" crowd. it seems that unless you "get" rome OR like him, you are not hip! he is predicable, not all that creative and the callers try so hard to be "it". who cares, we as bills fans, have heard it all, we can take all that rome and the national media can dish out. !

Edited by dwight in philly

It is official, the Bills are a national laughing stock. On the bright side, at least the losing four superbowl jokes will be replaced with losing every game by 30 jokes.

Jim who? Why would anyone care what this guy thinks. I didn't even know he still has a show. Besides, they are pretty pathetic.

It is official, the Bills are a national laughing stock. On the bright side, at least the losing four superbowl jokes will be replaced with losing every game by 30 jokes.

Jim Rome is a moron. And really, the Bills have been a joke for a while now.

At least the Bills ARE really bad right now. They have teased us with mediocrity for 10 years. Now that we hit rock bottom, maybe we can draft some quality players. Then again, maybe we'll draft Mike Williams and Josh Reed.

Your headline is misleading. Yeah Rome dogged on the Bills, but he also gave it up to the fans, saying we are great fans who deserved better. He wasnt taking any cheap shot against Buffalo, just the Bills who deserve everything they get. He called them a UFL team. Cant say I disagree.

Edited by billsfan714

Jim Rome is a douche who's ridden the notoriety he received for a well deserved ass-whipping into a long boring uninspired career.

That ass whipping was the high light of his career. Jim Rome is a talentless hack.

I don't think that the Bills becoming a laughingstock just became official. It's been going on quite some time now.

He was giving credit to LT for his resurgence this year. All he said was LT had a great day against the bills running the ball. He added that evereone has because we are a really bad football team right now.

He was not mocking us, he simply said we are not very good, which we are not. The point was more about LT and his work ethic this year, then the Bills being bad.

I don't get the Jim Rome fascination in the sports world. He is on air for about 20 minutes for each hour he broadcasts, and the opening and closing of every segment is music fill or an ad that he reads. Not only that, but he thinks he is so funny with his lines that he feels the need to repeat the same 'jokes' at least 5 - 6 times in a row ... just in case you didn't get it the first time. Guess what, Jim ... I didn't think it was funny to begin with. Someone needs to have Jim Everett come back and beat him up ...

You know him pretty well for someone who hates him and that's the problem. He gets ratings.