1) Hires Gailey

2) Keeps Edwards

3) keeps Maybin

4) Signs "B" Free agent Dwan Edwards

5) Signs "D" Free agent Cornell Green

6) Doesn't address QB problem in the off season

7) Doesn't address LT in the offseason

8) Only one draft pick making any contribution at all

9) Extends Kelsay... at $6m per... totally dumb. Kelsay's an OK player, but I wouldn't pay him a penny over 2.75m... just ain't worth it.

I can't think of anything he's done that has made this team better. If anything, it's worse. Hell... I can't believe if Marty Schottenheimer were coach that the defense would be this bad.

1) Hires Gailey

2) Keeps Edwards

3) keeps Maybin

9) Extends Kelsay... at $6m per... totally dumb. Kelsay's an OK player, but I wouldn't pay him a penny over 2.75m... just ain't worth it.

I can't think of anything he's done that has made this team better. If anything, it's worse. Hell... I can't believe if Marty Schottenheimer were coach that the defense would be this bad.

Hires gailey nothing wrong with that

edwards gone check

not giving away mabin , just paid him 20 million like it or not he will get time to try to figure it out

dwan edwards has not been the problem

green was done out of desperation after Butler retired

no qb he could get his hands on was much of an upgrade

no left tackle was available.

way to early to comment on draft picks

as for kelsey no comment .

Jeez give it a little time this thing is a mess. We all wanted to get rid of the tampa two. well we spent 4 years drafting and signing players to fit that system. Now we have to find players to fit a new system .

it will get better

edwards gone check

not giving away mabin , just paid him 20 million like it or not he will get time to try to figure it out

Jeez give it a little time this thing is a mess. We all wanted to get rid of the tampa two. well we spent 4 years drafting and signing players to fit that system. Now we have to find players to fit a new system .

it will get better

Um, Miami turned itself around in one season. The Bills could have at least kept it respectable with more aggressive moves. Look what the 'Skins did.

He wanted Schottenheimer. Ralph wasn't 'comfortable' with it.(5 million or so)

Maybe Brian comes aboard to coach with dad?

Can't kill Nix on that one .He followed the edict- Find someone cheap and desperate. Same edict Chan was given to fill out his staff.

Besides Buddy has enough splaining to do with the personnel decisions. :oops:

Um, Miami turned itself around in one season. The Bills could have at least kept it respectable with more aggressive moves. Look what the 'Skins did.

what did the skins do? they might win 7 games this year. We still might win 4 . Rebuild is rebuild. Mcnabb wanted no part of Buffalo or Oakland .

If we can get the talent level up free agents will come . This was not a good offsseason for aggressive moves ,free agency was greatly restriced due to the collective bargining agreement

The very team that just wiped our ass on our home field finished 4-12 three seasons ago. Last year they were in the AFC Championship game and appear to be a lock to go at least that far this season. It all starts at the top.

Nix is only trying to make do within the budget allocated to him......the constant mediocrity can only be credited to the owner of the franchise.

he would have a whole pile of money to spend if he had cut Stroud and Kelsay, instead of giving Kelsay a massive extension.

Football Genius Buddy Nix decided the way to fix the offensive line was to sign a guy who led the league in penalties in Oakland and draft a Chinese dude in the 5th round of the draft.

Yeah, I mean, how could that miss.

Oh, and his 2010 draft has produced NOTHING thus far.

The very team that just wiped our ass on our home field finished 4-12 three seasons ago. Last year they were in the AFC Championship game and appear to be a lock to go at least that far this season. It all starts at the top.

I believe that according to your math, the Bills still have some time to make things right...and I agree. The way you just described the Jets, being 4-12 three seasons ago and last year making it to the AFC Championship game, was that not the exact scenario with the Bills from 1986 thru 1988?

1) Hires Gailey

2) Keeps Edwards

3) keeps Maybin

Keeps Maybin? Your going to cut a first round pick after one year? I know he sucks but cutting him would have been crazy. Secondly, I Like Dwan Edwards I think he's a good depth player but not a starter. I do agree that the resigning of Kelsay and the fact they're not getting the ball to the Running Back we drafted with our ninth pick.

Can't kill Nix on that one .He followed the edict- Find someone cheap and desperate. Same edict Chan was given to fill out his staff.

Ralph did not want Shottenheimer because Marty has a reputation for wanting things done his way.

Ralph will not have that.

edwards gone check

it will get better

This here is what we can denial. As in, denying that things have gone horribly wrong and we can't possibly admit how bad it is. Have you watched since 2000? Same stuff, different year.

Yeah. Schottenheimer wouldn't come out and say it, but he wanted the gig. Couldn't admit it in the event he didn't get the job, but he'd never get the level of freedom to rebuild the team, nor the resources. I think that's why the big names avoided Buffalo. And it's why you've got guys who wouldn't be in the NFL coaching this team. Edwards, Modkins, Giff Smith, D'Alessandris, et al.