stop attending the games

13player

If we stop going bto the games sooner or later something will happen;

1) Maybe the team leaves?

2) Maybe Ralph see's how pissed we are?

3) Maybe the listen to the fan base, maybe the keep ignoring us?

4) Maybe Ralph spends some money?

regardless to what happens Ralph will hear the message in the wallet!

Yeah, last time Ralph spent a ton of money we got Dockery and Walker.... spending isn't the issue. The issue is and has been the organization from top to bottom. Not attending games isn't going to suddently make ralph smarter or make chan gailey suddenly create the best offense in the world. You people that think an empty stadium would fix this team are just crazy. It really doesn't matter either way.

If we stop going bto the games sooner or later something will happen;

1) Maybe the team leaves?

2) Maybe Ralph see's how pissed we are?

3) Maybe the listen to the fan base, maybe the keep ignoring us?

4) Maybe Ralph spends some money?

regardless to what happens Ralph will hear the message in the wallet!

yea good call..... :wallbash: :wallbash:

your right!!!

the problem is simple, Ralph will not pay, he's done, he's gona live to be a hundred and unless we stop going now he will not upgrade this team in the off season.

we are 0 - 4 and we still sell out games, so I ask everyone this, who are the fools Front Office or us.

at the end of the day even if they leave so be it, better then being seen as the losers of the league every year!!! :worthy:

Ive already paid for my seasons so whether or not i go Ralph already has my money. The fans sent a big message today if you ask me...the stadium was half empty before the end of the 3rd quarter.

Ive never left a game early. its something i sorta pride myself on that i dont miss a play. I left with 14mins left in the game

want to send a message, send the tickets back!!!

i was supposed to go next sunday to watch the jags, I just called my brother and told him he is going solo and i will not give him my ticket because I want the seat empty!!

so is the answer keep paying for a horrible product?

how many times would you shop at a store that sold rotten fruit, sooner or later you leave or the store sells better fruit!!

If you don't like it, then don't buy it. There is really is no answer from a fan perspective. The team will suck whether the stadium is packed or not.

All you people that think if no one is in the stadium and the game is blacked out will suddenly make the team good are being ridiclous. Even if no one in buffalo sees the game, the bills will STILL suck. I don't know what logic you guys are using where if you don't show up to the game, it will make the team better. It doesn't matter either way, with the exception being the 12th man on the field, which in minor unless it is 3rd down.

But yeah, just because you close your eyes and you don't see them suck, they still suck. And just because there are no fans in the stadium, that does not mean Raplh, chan, and nix are going to say "uh-oh! fans are mad! We better actually play well this week!"

give me a break.

I say all 75K or so get up with 2 min sleft in halftime and walkout. Let the announcers explain it after halftime. RW is a joke. We need to clean house from top to bottom. All FO must go!

You make an excellent point. Most fans aren't going to fail to show after spending their hard-earned money on tickets. But if the fans demonstrated their displeasure at the games, embarassing both Ralph and the NFL - (remember the Saints fans who began wearing bags over their heads at the games and started calling them the "aints"?) - the media will pick up on that and there will be a backlash. Wilson may be forced to do something, and/or the league may stimulate him to do something to make the team more competitive.

Surely you don't think that the Bills will stay in or leave Buffalo based on if the fans go along like sheep. It will be a business decision.

Edited by BillsfaninFl

Ralph had a chance to upgrade the FO and got Nix. Until Ralph's tenure ends, there is no reason to waste any energy and emotion on this team. I'm just waiting for the inevitable and then I'll consider rooting for this team again.

To be fair, that was an upgrade over what we did have. But that isn't saying much. This organization needed a lot more than the Nix/Whaley combo... needed modrak out and probably some scouts.

And I still don't mind the Gailey hiring... I just wish some of the assistant coaches were more impressive. They are the real disappointment.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

If you don't like it, then don't buy it. There is really is no answer from a fan perspective. The team will suck whether the stadium is packed or not.

All you people that think if no one is in the stadium and the game is blacked out will suddenly make the team good are being ridiclous. Even if no one in buffalo sees the game, the bills will STILL suck. I don't know what logic you guys are using where if you don't show up to the game, it will make the team better. It doesn't matter either way, with the exception being the 12th man on the field, which in minor unless it is 3rd down.

But yeah, just because you close your eyes and you don't see them suck, they still suck. And just because there are no fans in the stadium, that does not mean Raplh, chan, and nix are going to say "uh-oh! fans are mad! We better actually play well this week!"

give me a break.

Its not about this week or next week, its about next year or two years from now, if we stopped going to games three years ago we would be in the playoff hunt but we still suck because of thinking the way you do.

Edited by 13player

People are acting like the Bills are supposed to be 4-0 right now. Seriously. So they're 0-4, big woop. And they might actually finish the season with no more than 1 or 2 wins. Would you prefer another 7-9 season? Were you thinking that we were going to actually be BETTER than 7-9? Were you saving up for Superbowl tix? The fact is, all these years of mediocrity have played a role in who the Bills have been able to draft. Yes, they have missed out on some gems when they HAVE drafted, I'm not saying we couldn't be far better right now if we had better scouting (and a less meddlesome owner in the War Room, is my guess), but as far as the record goes, all I'm saying is, new coaches, new defensive philosophy, this is going to take about as long as it did in 1984, namely three or more seasons. And the worse we finish this season, the better the jump start to greatness.

The only thing that's bothering me right now (and it's starting to bother me even more, with no media outlets even discussing the sheer idiocy of the deal) is the Kelsay signing, because it REEKS of Ralph meddling in football operations again, and if that is indeed the case, the Bills seriously will NEVER improve. I'm sure I wasnt the only one who prayed that Buddy Nix was a Bill Polian type of guy - you know, willing to defy Ralph's meddling and stupidity in order for his team to actually be GOOD. And I even prayed that Ralph, himself, realized that his place was on a heated barcolounger in suburban Detroit drinking Ensure and wetting himself, and nowhere near 1BD. The Kelsay signing....all I can say is uh oh.

Edited by TheChimp

Whatever..calling for this when Jauron was here is fine but come on, did you really expect this team to do ANYTHING this year. Nobody can possibly determine the direction of this team until after NEXT year. No QB, Dline, LBs, etc.. There is garbage out on that field and these coaches know it.

People are acting like the Bills are supposed to be 4-0 right now. Seriously. So they're 0-4, big woop. And they might actually finish the season with no more than 1 or 2 wins. Would you prefer another 7-9 season? Were you thinking that we were going to actually be BETTER than 7-9? Were you saving up for Superbowl tix? The fact is, all these years of mediocrity have played a role in who the Bills have been able to draft. Yes, they have missed out on some gems when they HAVE drafted, I'm not saying we couldn't be far better right now if we had better scouting (and a less meddlesome owner in the War Room, is my guess), but as far as the record goes, all I'm saying is, new coaches, new defensive philosophy, this is going to take about as long as it did in 1984, namely three or more seasons. And the worse we finish this season, the better the jump start to greatness.

The only thing that's bothering me right now (and it's starting to bother me even more, with no media outlets even discussing the sheer idiocy of the deal) is the Kelsay signing, because it REEKS of Ralph meddling in football operations again, and if that is indeed the case, the Bills seriously will NEVER improve. I'm sure I wasnt the only one who prayed that Buddy Nix was a Bill Polian type of guy - you know, willing to defy Ralph's meddling and stupidity in order for his team to actually be GOOD. And I even prayed that Ralph, himself, realized that his place was on a heated barcolounger in suburban Detroit drinking Ensure and wetting himself, and nowhere near 1BD. The Kelsay signing....all I can say is uh oh.

I agree, but what I am trying to say is we are right where we want to be, but if we keep selling the game out we are going to end up like the poor leafs fans, if we just stop going he knows the only way to get us back is make some moves, that can actually help!!

selling out the stadium has a negative effect on the future.

I agree, but what I am trying to say is we are right where we want to be, but if we keep selling the game out we are going to end up like the poor leafs fans, if we just stop going he knows the only way to get us back is make some moves, that can actually help!!

selling out the stadium has a negative effect on the future.

The answer to the Bills problems is someone kidnapping the old fart Wilson, and replacing him with a look-alike with access to the checkbook and phone.

ever hear: "Cutting off the nose to spite the face" ?

it's an expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem.

sellouts are the ONLY thing that will keep this team in buffalo. especially when this franchise has a new owner. if keeping our Bills isn't the single most important thing, then you are either not a fan or dumb.

now if your talking about buying tickets but NOT showing up?.....maybe, but most folks around here are not in a financial position to just throw money away (yea yea, i know, you already are)so that isn't going to work either.

figure out some other way to show your disatisfaction....start a petition, if your a season ticket holder send a letter. but understand one thing.....the only excuse a new owner can use to move this franchise is poor attendance.