Cowboys hang 49 on Seattle.

ICE

Good thing for the Cowboys that Bledsoe and the Bills softened the Seahawks up last week and showed them how to do it.

I mean, really, ICE.  Give it up.

149917[/snapback]

Hey I am realising more every day that to post here you need to be a homeristic cheerleader.

49 or 43?  :doh:

149923[/snapback]

OOPS I was remembering 39 we put on them. You know....against this great (cough cough) team on the road and all.

Lets see..last week Seattle was 'a very tough team and a great road win' This morning they 'suck and are chokers'. Amazing how perceptions change huh? :lol:

OOPS I was remembering 39 we put on them. You know....against this great (cough cough) team on the road and all.

Lets see..last week Seattle was 'a very tough team and a great road win'  This morning they 'suck and are chokers'. Amazing how perceptions change huh? :doh:

149925[/snapback]

And yet they're still division leaders. Apparantly the only good division leaders in your mind are the ones that beat Buffalo.

Bills win = opponent sucks

Bills lose = Bills suck (or more accurately for you, DB sucks)

Uh huh...

Do we really need to start this crap so early in the morning ICE?

CW

I will say this:

Do any Bills fans out there feel just a tad different about this three game winning streak after watching St Louis and Seattle get lit up the week after playing the Bills by Green Bay and Dallas on MNF?

Im very excited that this team at least has a chance to get that 6th spot, but after watching Seattle play with their 3 backup LB's last night and Dallas's offense lighting them up, it does raise an eyebrow.

Lets see..last week Seattle was 'a very tough team and a great road win'  This morning they 'suck and are chokers'. Amazing how perceptions change huh? :doh:

149925[/snapback]

I agree Seattle sucks...They ony scored 9 on us? How many did they score on the Cowboys?????39?

I will say this:

Do any Bills fans out there feel just a tad different about this three game winning streak after watching St Louis and Seattle get lit up the week after playing the Bills by Green Bay and Dallas on MNF?

Im very excited that this team at least has a chance to get that 6th spot, but after watching Seattle play with their 3 backup LB's last night and Dallas's offense lighting them up, it does raise an eyebrow.

150009[/snapback]

I still think they were great wins for the Bills. They came up big when they had to, that's the most important thing. Its good to see we can put as many points on teams like that as Green Bay can. Also, hold Seattle to only 9 points in their own house, that's great.

150009[/snapback]

Probably, but look at it this way....

The Bills scored 37 and 38 against St. Louis and Seattle, respectively. That's a lot of points to score in *any* game, even these days. If the Bills are going to raise some eyebrows, they need to beat up on these teams. Sure, they're schedule may not be the strongest, but when all three units of the team are scoring points, you have to feel good about them.

So far, probably the most impressive win was against the Jets. The toughest game ahead of them is against Cincinnati - who is probably as good as the Bills are now. With their schedule, I like the Bills chances of getting in. What happens once they get in is probably another story.

I still think they were great wins for the Bills.  They came up big when they had to, that's the most important thing.  Its good to see we can put as many points on teams like that as Green Bay can.  Also, hold Seattle to only 9 points in their own house, that's great.

150019[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more....the point I was trying to say that it keeps things in perspective for me as to judging the progress of this team...yes they have made excellent progress, but there is still a ways to go to get to the elite IMO

...and New England only put 30 up against them in New England. I guess, through the kind of conclusion you are trying to draw, that we are better than NE. I could have swore that you were trying to paint a negative picture, but okay.

...and yet the Seahawks still beat your COTY candidate. I guess if you are going to draw parallels then the Panthers really super suck.

Seems to me you were saying 4 weeks ago that two out of three road wins and a win over St. Louis would make us "legitimate." http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9096

At the time:

-the Rams had the same win/loss %age as they do now.

-the Seahawks were on top of the division. They still are.

-Miami was beatable. They still are.

So what changed between then and now that, in meeting the criteria you established on 11/7, the Bills still suck?

Oh, and BTW, it's too bad the genius Parcells put the old washed up QB in instead of the "QB of the future." After all, being a genius Parcells should know that the only way the Cowboys will win a Super Bowl is if he starts Henson now...And if the Seahawks suck so bad that the Bills beat them, then Henson should have been able to throw for 6 TDs against them....

And yet they're still division leaders.  Apparantly the only good division leaders in your mind are the ones that beat Buffalo.

Bills win = opponent sucks

Bills lose = Bills suck (or more accurately for you, DB sucks)

Uh huh...

Do we really need to start this crap so early in the morning ICE?

CW

149960[/snapback]

Well one needs a good crap with their coffee to start out the day

You know, you try a little harder to score points when you're down 39-36 than when you're up 38-9.

150249[/snapback]

We did end our last drive on their 13 yard line.

I guess what he's saying is that, with Dallas having to play the 8th highest scoring offense in the NFL, they had to put up a ton of points to overcome the 39 points that the high scoring Seattle offense put up on them....

Amazing how perceptions change huh? :doh:

149925[/snapback]

Yes, it is. Awhile back you were going to give the Bills some credit if they could string together 2 road wins. Now that they did it, you revise your perception to downplay the accomplishment.

How could you not be seen as a moron?

Bwaaa haaa! I'm sure that was too easy, but great post, Dan!

...and New England only put 30 up against them in New England.  I guess, through the kind of conclusion you are trying to draw, that we are better than NE.  I could have swore that you were trying to paint a negative picture, but okay.

...and yet the Seahawks still beat your COTY candidate.  I guess if you are going to draw parallels then the Panthers really super suck. 

Seems to me you were saying 4 weeks ago that two out of three road wins and a win over St. Louis would make us "legitimate."  http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9096

At the time:

-the Rams had the same win/loss %age as they do now.

-the Seahawks were on top of the division.  They still are.

-Miami was beatable.  They still are. 

So what changed between then and now that, in meeting the criteria you established on 11/7, the Bills still suck?

Oh, and BTW, it's too bad the genius Parcells put the old washed up QB in instead of the "QB of the future."  After all, being a genius Parcells should know that the only way the Cowboys will win a Super Bowl is if he starts Henson now...And if the Seahawks suck so bad that the Bills beat them, then Henson should have been able to throw for 6 TDs against them....

150212[/snapback]