Cowboys hang 49 on Seattle.

ICE

The Boys really only scored 36 and thus should have lost.  That alleged TD by Johnson in the final 2 minutes wasn't a TD.

149933[/snapback]

Clear force out anyway. Plus, Seattle showed so little heart that they were bound to find some other way to lose.

...and New England only put 30 up against them in New England.  I guess, through the kind of conclusion you are trying to draw, that we are better than NE.  I could have swore that you were trying to paint a negative picture, but okay.

...and yet the Seahawks still beat your COTY candidate.  I guess if you are going to draw parallels then the Panthers really super suck. 

Seems to me you were saying 4 weeks ago that two out of three road wins and a win over St. Louis would make us "legitimate."  http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9096

At the time:

-the Rams had the same win/loss %age as they do now.

-the Seahawks were on top of the division.  They still are.

-Miami was beatable.  They still are. 

So what changed between then and now that, in meeting the criteria you established on 11/7, the Bills still suck?

Oh, and BTW, it's too bad the genius Parcells put the old washed up QB in instead of the "QB of the future."  After all, being a genius Parcells should know that the only way the Cowboys will win a Super Bowl is if he starts Henson now...And if the Seahawks suck so bad that the Bills beat them, then Henson should have been able to throw for 6 TDs against them....

150212[/snapback]

Thanks for saving me the keystrokes. :doh: