Jacksonville boards are talking Trent up

The Guy

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards. Even to the point of calling for Garrards benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.

Why dont the 4 jags fans just call each other on the phone to discuss it instead of paying money for a message board?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with any luck Trent will pick up the Jags playbook and look good in practice , that way maybe he'll get to start against us....

We either get of the snide or find out how bad we really are.

Or find that it really wasn't all TE's fault after all. As some are coming to the conclusion that last year was not all DJ's fault.

Not to worry. Trent never understood the playbook anyway.

Complete horseshit. All indications are he is a smart guy and understood the playbook completely (it isn't rocket science after all, it's freaking football plays). I doubt Fatso Ryan would have put in a claim for Edwards if he didn't think Edwards could supply worthwhile information.

You may or may not think TE could execute the plays, but to say he didn't understand them is asinine.

I'm sure getting rid of TE under all the circumstances was the right thing for the Bills, regardless of how he performs for Jacksonville. Will it be somewhat painful if he is an instant success there? Sure..but if he's got what it takes and he just needed a new place to do it...good for him.

So with any luck Trent will pick up the Jags playbook and look good in practice , that way maybe he'll get to start against us....

We either get of the snide or find out how bad we really are.

i really hope he starts vs us in 2 weeks. then i wont feel bad when he gets sacked or intercepted. matter of fact. i can celebrate it!

Who cares?

good point. but who cares about 99.999% of the topics anyway.

Or find that it really wasn't all TE's fault after all. As some are coming to the conclusion that last year was not all DJ's fault.

"He is a capable QB, given protection. He is aboslutely horrid under any pressure. He has shown us this week in week out since the Wilson hit in Zona!"

Complete horseshit. All indications are he is a smart guy and understood the playbook completely (it isn't rocket science after all, it's freaking football plays). I doubt Fatso Ryan would have put in a claim for Edwards if he didn't think Edwards could supply worthwhile information.

"Fatso Ryan wanted him to pick his brain as he stated in a n interview. He also said he had potential. I am going with him wanting to pick his brain. saying he has potential was just being nice!"

You may or may not think TE could execute the plays, but to say he didn't understand them is asinine.

I was a Trent fan and did back him up until the first 2 weeks of this season. He needed to go and was useless in OUR offence. The Jags line is pretty bad as well and dont see him doing to well there. Time will tell.

Edited by snamsnoops

u must not have been around here when we signed bledsoe.....

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards. Even to the point of calling for Garrards benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars Buffalo Bills message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards Brian Brohm. Even to the point of calling for Garrards Edwards's Fitzpatrick's benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills Packers. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.