Where did the Fitz haters go??

Mr. WEO

Edwards sucked more than Losman.

Yes finally the Trent supporters know it now too. We got NOTHING by replacing Losman with Trent. Just a guy without the athleticism and none of the excitement that the long ball and wheels bring. It was a waste of a pick and a waste of the last 4 years.

It's not up to the fans who plays or starts or gets cut. Fitzpatrick is a career backup starting for the worst team in the league. Nothing more. He is too short, throws sidearm and has a knack for throwing interceptions at the wrong times. He is not the answer. He is just taking the spot because there is nobody else. The next Bills starting QB is still in college. Do I hate him? No, but I am not a fan of his. I think he sucks just a bit less than Trent did.

Many wanted to get rid of him before the season started and go with TE, Brohm, and Brown.....

I thought they should have gotten rid of him, but strictly for money reasons.

Still think he is a capable backup, nothing more.

NE's defense is seemingly pretty weak this season.

If Fitz (the offense, not kickoff returns etc) can put up 23 points again this week with solid drives against the Jets defense then I would have to re-evaluate for sure.

This is true, but the point you're both missing is that everyone knows Fitz isn't a starter but to suggest that the only seasoned veteran QB be unloaded before the season, with TE as the chosen (and Brohm a hearbeat away) one, was silly. Made no sense at all.

Like last year, Fitz will win a few games and will lose a few games for the Bills. You never get rid of your veteran backup unless he's playing behing P Manning or Favre.

Again, if Brohm was starting like I wanted, the veteran backup would have been Trent. And the Bills won games with Trent last year as well. Six of one...

It's not up to the fans who plays or starts or gets cut. Fitzpatrick is a career backup starting for the worst team in the league. Nothing more. He is too short, throws sidearm and has a knack for throwing interceptions at the wrong times. He is not the answer. He is just taking the spot because there is nobody else. The next Bills starting QB is still in college. Do I hate him? No, but I am not a fan of his. I think he sucks just a bit less than Trent did.

Way to stay positive. Did you not see the game yesterday? With Fitz our offense looked like a real NFL offense. Let's not forget the guy has had one week as the starting QB and it is very unlikely that the coaching staff has tailored anything to his strengths yet. Remember they gave Trent the job in that sham of a QB competition and prepared for the season with Trent at the helm. Fitz isn't the next savior but things should improve on a great start as they tailor the offense to him over the next number of weeks.

Fitz is a benchwarmer not a franchise QB which this team desperately needs. Fitz is not a starting QB. Come talk to me next week when Fitz gets 4 Interceptions against the Jets

I think Revis is out. He should keep it to 3 INT's and a fumble. We have trasitioned from our Joey Harrington to our John Kitna...

:thumbsup: